The Williams TEA Party:Regularly gathering, preparing, collecting, photographing, recording, writing, editing, reporting on and publishing local, national or international events and other matters of public interest. Particularly where those matters threaten the freedoms guaranteed by the founding fathers in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States of America. [Reference H.R. 1962 and s. 987 and EFF article]
Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGWilliams TEA Party Meeting, Saturday, April 20th, 12 pm at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Wild West Junction in Williams.This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Josef Mengele Quote
- Only Color Footage of the Pearl Harbor Attack, 12-07-1941
- Icelanders Overthrow Government and Rewrite Constitution After Banking Fraud
- Shock Study: U.S. Flag Only Boosts GOP
- The story of Martin Treptow
- Ruling held up on power plant near Grand Canyon
- Free Speech Is Dead At NAU
- Red Dawn II: The Sequel
- Seventy-two killed resisting gun confiscation in Boston!
- Rumor Control: Obama threatens to arrest 14 State governors.
Find what you are looking for
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security California Coconino County Colorado Constitution drones Economy Education Entertainment Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious First Amendment Fourth Amendment Health Care History Holiday Humor Illegal Immigration International John McCain Mexico Military National News Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Patient's Affordable Health Care Act Political Cartoon Politics Religion Republican Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- ‘He was not an AMERICAN!’: Sheriff defies Obama’s order to lower flag for Mandela
- ‘A public safety disaster’: Obamacare could force THOUSANDS of volunteer fire departments to close
- 50 Mind Blowing Facts About America That Our Founding Fathers Never Would Have Believed
- Obama asks Supreme Court for new standard that could limit free speech
- Breaking (Sep. 3): Courts discreetly confirm MMR vaccine causes autism
- Glen on The defecation is in Martin Bashir’s head.
- RICHARD LEIGHTON on The defecation is in Martin Bashir’s head.
- Wolfgang Halbig on Do media reports from Sandy Hook add up?
- Glen on Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
- John smith on Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
Born on this dayDecember 10, 2013
1889 Ray Collins
1910 Jill Summers
1932 Dan Blocker
1926 Harry Fowler
1945 Chad Stewart
1952 Clive Anderson
1957 Paul Hardcastle
1958 Lawrie 'Pepsi' Demacque
1960 Kenneth Brannagh
Tag Archives: wind farm
President Barack Obama will raise money in early October with a Missouri businessman whose company benefited from a $107 million federal tax credit to develop a wind power facility in his state. Tom Carnahan, a scion of Missouri’s most prominent … Continue reading
NextEra may need to pray a bit harder! I wonder if McClueless saw this coming 6 years ago! Joanna Dodder Nellans The Daily Courier 9/7/2011 Prescott National Forest Supervisor Betty Mathews says the Fred Ruskin family needs to decide whether … Continue reading
In February of this year, Coconino County celebrated its 120th anniversary. Their humorous press release explained, “The new county was created from approximately 70% of Yavapai County, making it the second largest county in the United States, surpassed in size … Continue reading
Carbon reduction commitment (CRC) scheme has ‘perverse effect’ of threatening zero-carbon energy research World-class research into future sources of green energy is under threat in Britain from an environmental tax designed to boost energy efficiency and drive down carbon emissions, … Continue reading
Based around images like this, the 1960’s and 1970’s infant and growing environmental movement insisted blights upon the landscape like these were unacceptable. Today, the evolved environmental movement is in bed with politics and duped by big business (actually environmentalism … Continue reading
The following report was filed by Canyon Country Coalition for Responsible Renewable Energy (CCCRRE): And finally some good news with regards to the outcome of a Coconino County P&Z Hearing! Even though it was a back door win, the P&Z … Continue reading
“When companies come to Congress or to the federal trough for their renewable project, it usually means that they have failed in the private sector,” said Marc Morano, of Climate Depot, a website devoted to debunking the theory of man-made … Continue reading
Last week Barack Obama visited a wind turbine plant in Pennsylvania touting his goals for clean and secure energy. There are times I simply cannot fathom what passes for thought in Obama’s mind and this was one of them. While … Continue reading
RE: United States of America and 14 Trillion Dollars in Debt Where is responsible Government? Why are we 14 Trillion Dollars in Debt and climbing? Part of that answer is in projects such as the Perrin Ranch Wind Complex. A … Continue reading
There is another Planning & Zoning Hearing April 27th at 5:30 at the Coconino County offices on Cherry Street in Flagstaff concerning the proposed wind farms. The Canyon Country Coalition for Responsible Renewable Energy group is asking concerned citizens and … Continue reading