The Williams TEA Party:Regularly gathering, preparing, collecting, photographing, recording, writing, editing, reporting on and publishing local, national or international events and other matters of public interest. Particularly where those matters threaten the freedoms guaranteed by the founding fathers in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States of America. [Reference H.R. 1962 and s. 987 and EFF article]
Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGWilliams TEA Party Meeting, Saturday, April 20th, 12 pm at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Wild West Junction in Williams.This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Josef Mengele Quote
- Only Color Footage of the Pearl Harbor Attack, 12-07-1941
- Ruling held up on power plant near Grand Canyon
- Icelanders Overthrow Government and Rewrite Constitution After Banking Fraud
- Shock Study: U.S. Flag Only Boosts GOP
- Free Speech Is Dead At NAU
- Rumor Control: Obama threatens to arrest 14 State governors.
- Red Dawn II: The Sequel
- The story of Martin Treptow
- Seventy-two killed resisting gun confiscation in Boston!
Find what you are looking for
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security California Coconino County Colorado Constitution drones Economy Education Entertainment Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious First Amendment Fourth Amendment Health Care History Holiday Humor Illegal Immigration International John McCain Mexico Military National News Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Patient's Affordable Health Care Act Political Cartoon Politics Religion Republican Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- ‘He was not an AMERICAN!’: Sheriff defies Obama’s order to lower flag for Mandela
- ‘A public safety disaster’: Obamacare could force THOUSANDS of volunteer fire departments to close
- 50 Mind Blowing Facts About America That Our Founding Fathers Never Would Have Believed
- Obama asks Supreme Court for new standard that could limit free speech
- Breaking (Sep. 3): Courts discreetly confirm MMR vaccine causes autism
- Glen on The defecation is in Martin Bashir’s head.
- RICHARD LEIGHTON on The defecation is in Martin Bashir’s head.
- Wolfgang Halbig on Do media reports from Sandy Hook add up?
- Glen on Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
- John smith on Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
Born on this dayDecember 10, 2013
1889 Ray Collins
1910 Jill Summers
1932 Dan Blocker
1926 Harry Fowler
1945 Chad Stewart
1952 Clive Anderson
1957 Paul Hardcastle
1958 Lawrie 'Pepsi' Demacque
1960 Kenneth Brannagh
Tag Archives: Unions
Isn’t “Congress” responsible for making changes in the law? The Obama administration has found a way to give unions relief from an Obamacare tax nearly three weeks after Republicans rejected a Democratic push to include the labor carve-out in the … Continue reading
Sen. John Thune introduced a bill Monday that would thwart the White House from softening the impact of the new health care law on labor unions, a traditional set of White House allies who are rethinking their support for the … Continue reading
NOTE: These “benefits” do not benefit the average union member who is still obligated under Nobamacare. It benefits the union “massas.” By David Catron One of the most predictable features of American politics is the biannual blackmail to which the … Continue reading
(June 28, 2013) This report says that no one in America has ever been successfully convicted of assisted suicide. Guess they forgot about Dr. Death, aka Jack Kevorkian. But at least he assisted someone who wants to die and not … Continue reading
Neil Munro White House spokesman Jay Carney declined to condemn the increasing violence and threats by union members in Michigan, merely telling reporters Tuesday that “the president believes in debate that’s civil.” When asked by a reporter about a claim … Continue reading
Pat Conner – January 7 Labor unions continued to receive the overwhelming majority of waivers from the president’s health care reform law since the Obama administration tightened application rules last summer. Documents released in a classic Friday afternoon news dump … Continue reading
Washington, DC (November 29, 2011) –– With the help of National Right to Work Foundation staff attorneys, several Illinois personal care providers are asking the Supreme Court to invalidate a scheme enacted by Governor Pat Quinn and his predecessor, Rod … Continue reading