The Williams TEA Party:Regularly gathering, preparing, collecting, photographing, recording, writing, editing, reporting on and publishing local, national or international events and other matters of public interest. Particularly where those matters threaten the freedoms guaranteed by the founding fathers in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States of America. [Reference H.R. 1962 and s. 987 and EFF article]
Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGWilliams TEA Party Meeting, Saturday, April 20th, 12 pm at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Wild West Junction in Williams.This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Ruling held up on power plant near Grand Canyon
- Josef Mengele Quote
- Only Color Footage of the Pearl Harbor Attack, 12-07-1941
- Shock Study: U.S. Flag Only Boosts GOP
- Icelanders Overthrow Government and Rewrite Constitution After Banking Fraud
- Rumor Control: Obama threatens to arrest 14 State governors.
- Free Speech Is Dead At NAU
- Obama-Llama-Ding Dong political cartoons
- Tea Party Terrorist kill United Nations Peacekeepers During Winter Holiday Festival
- I Do Not Choose to be a Common Man
Find what you are looking for
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security California Coconino County Colorado Constitution drones Economy Education Entertainment Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious First Amendment Fourth Amendment Health Care History Holiday Humor Illegal Immigration International John McCain Mexico Military National News Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Patient's Affordable Health Care Act Political Cartoon Politics Religion Republican Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- ‘He was not an AMERICAN!’: Sheriff defies Obama’s order to lower flag for Mandela
- ‘A public safety disaster’: Obamacare could force THOUSANDS of volunteer fire departments to close
- 50 Mind Blowing Facts About America That Our Founding Fathers Never Would Have Believed
- Obama asks Supreme Court for new standard that could limit free speech
- Breaking (Sep. 3): Courts discreetly confirm MMR vaccine causes autism
- Glen on The defecation is in Martin Bashir’s head.
- RICHARD LEIGHTON on The defecation is in Martin Bashir’s head.
- Wolfgang Halbig on Do media reports from Sandy Hook add up?
- Glen on Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
- John smith on Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
Born on this dayDecember 11, 2013
1803 Hector Berlioz
1922 Marie Wilson
1913 Carlo Ponti
1918 Alexander Solzhenitsyn
1919 Cliff Michelmore
1931 Rita Moreno
1944 Brenda Lee
1944 Kenneth Cranham
1954 Jermaine Jackson
Tag Archives: Republican
Reeny’s Rambles After the election and Romney’s loss, the elitist faction of the GOP began to put forth the idea that conservatism must be modernized. Forget the fact that Rick Santorum was kicking Romney’s progressive arse, and had he had … Continue reading
Opinion by Glen Davis The Convention of States website announced that the State of Virginia has filed an application to call a convention of the States to make revisions in the Constitution under Article V. Their announcement reads: The Convention … Continue reading
How the John Kasich message plays in Arizona and how the Eric Kearney pick plays outside Cincinnati: Ohio Politics Roundup
By Henry J. Gomez, Northeast Ohio Media Group Is John Kasich the answer to Republican woes? Is Eric Kearney the answer to Ed FitzGerald’s? Today’s Ohio Politics Roundup is bow-tie optional … Ohio Gov. John Kasich is in Scottsdale, Ariz., … Continue reading
Our Arizona governor sold it as creating jobs. Of course, they will only be 28-hours or less a week so they do not have to provide health care. Yesterday, Chris Christie became the eighth Republican governor to capitulate on Obamacare’s … Continue reading
by Daniel J. Schultz “We the [Conservative] People” can restore our government by first reclaiming the Republican Party. Not hard. Here’s how. It’s been five years since the American people elected President Obama and we’re almost a year into his … Continue reading
According to Ted Cruz, he, Rand Paul and Mike Lee suffered the ranting-and-ravings of the GOP over the defeat of the unconstitutional “assault weapons” ban. The ban was designed to ban everything other than “assault rifles.” Cruz said that at … Continue reading
By Elisha Dorfsmith Flag Liberty Blog After receiving a tip from a reader this evening, I discovered that on March 6, 2013 the Arizona Secretary of State website was amended to remove CCRC Treasurer Ray Jordan and replace him with … Continue reading
Ohio conservatives revolt ‘Gay’-marriage lobbyist appointed head of state Republican Party COLUMBUS, March 22, 2013 (LifeSiteNews.com) – The Republican Party of Ohio has appointed as its executive director a registered lobbyist actively campaigning to redefine marriage in the state, deepening … Continue reading