The Williams TEA Party:Regularly gathering, preparing, collecting, photographing, recording, writing, editing, reporting on and publishing local, national or international events and other matters of public interest. Particularly where those matters threaten the freedoms guaranteed by the founding fathers in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States of America. [Reference H.R. 1962 and s. 987 and EFF article]
Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGWilliams TEA Party Meeting, Saturday, April 20th, 12 pm at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Wild West Junction in Williams.This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Josef Mengele Quote
- Red Dawn II: The Sequel
- Shock Study: U.S. Flag Only Boosts GOP
- Do media reports from Sandy Hook add up?
- Romney Political cartoon cluster bomb
- Sign the Declaration of Independence
- Man wants to date girl who has his phone
- Strange Lincoln-Obama coincidences.
- Knock Out Game Vigilante Sought In Thanksgiving Day Shooting of Bronx Thugs
- Col Jon Lopey: Retired Policeman, Combat Vet, Sheriff with Top Secret Clearance - Denied Firearm Purchase
Find what you are looking for
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security California Coconino County Colorado Constitution drones Economy Education Entertainment Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious First Amendment Fourth Amendment History Holiday Humor Illegal Immigration International Internet John McCain Mexico Military National News Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Patient's Affordable Health Care Act Political Cartoon Politics Religion Republican Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- Obama calls on bartenders to host happy hours for Obamacare
- New “anonymous” controversy on the web: Supporting corporate greed.
- Col Jon Lopey: Retired Policeman, Combat Vet, Sheriff with Top Secret Clearance – Denied Firearm Purchase
- The Netherlands to Abandon Multiculturalism
- McDonald’s and Dunkin Donuts Both Issue Statements About Gun Carry in Their Stores
- Wolfgang Halbig on Do media reports from Sandy Hook add up?
- Glen on Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
- John smith on Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
- James Merikan on The defecation is in Martin Bashir’s head.
- Glen on From the email: The Founding Fathers did not want us to be able to purchase semi-automatic weapons.
Born on this dayDecember 5, 2013
1756 Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
1839 George Armstrong Custer
1901 Walt Disney
1934 Jeremy Sandford
1935 Little Richard
1941 Sheridan Morley
1946 Jose Carreras
1963 Eddie 'The Eagle' Edwards
1975 Ronnie O'Sullivan
Tag Archives: Quotes
The Constitution was not intended to provide merely for the exigencies of a few years, but was to endure though a long lapse of ages, the events of which were looked up in the inscrutable purpose of providence.”—Justice Joseph Story … Continue reading
“If men through fear, fraud or mistake, should in terms renounce and give up any essential natural right, the eternal law of reason and the great end of society, would absolutely vacate such renunciation; the right to freedom being the … Continue reading
Dictators ride to and fro upon tigers which they dare not dismount. And the tigers are getting hungry. Winston Churchill, letter with unspecified recipient (November 11, 1937), reported in Winston Churchill, Step by Step: 1936-1939 (1939), p. 159.
In all free governments, contention in elections will take place; and, whilst it is confined to our own citizens it is not to be regretted; but severely indeed ought it to be reprobated when occasioned by foreign machinations. I trust … Continue reading
In time of actual war, great discretionary powers are constantly given to the Executive Magistrate. Constant apprehension of War, has the same tendency to render the head too large for the body. A standing military force, with an overgrown Executive … Continue reading
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.—John Quincy Adams