Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGWilliams TEA Party Meeting, Saturday, April 20th, 12 pm at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Wild West Junction in Williams.This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Shock Study: U.S. Flag Only Boosts GOP
- British Soldier Beheaded and your Second Amendment Rights
- Josef Mengele Quote
- Arizona weighs decision on new private prisons
- Video: Christian Girls Gang Raped in Egypt to Screams of ‘Allahu Akbar!’
- Wild Horse and Burro Adoption set for Kingman, AZ
- Ruling held up on power plant near Grand Canyon
- Forest Service Makes Good on Threat to Make Sequester Hurt
- George Orwell and 1984...we live it.
Find what you are looking for
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security Coconino County Constitution drones Economy Education Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious firearms First Amendment Forest Service guns History Holiday Humor Illegal Immigration International Internet Mexico Military National News New York Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Political Cartoon Politics Quote Religion Republican Romney Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- Glen on School officials decline to clear record of child who made ‘pastry gun’
- Glen on Small police depts begging citizens for ammo
- Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill | on Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill
- Arthur J. DeLoach III on Fort Hood shooter work place violence; American Fort Hood soldier legally carrying firearm a terrorist suspect.
- Glen on Proud to be dumb-o-crat
Tag Archives: Quote
A standing army we shall have, also, to execute the execrable commands of tyranny; and how are you to punish them? Will you order them to be punished? Who shall obey these orders? Will your mace-bearer be a match for … Continue reading
The Constitution was not intended to provide merely for the exigencies of a few years, but was to endure though a long lapse of ages, the events of which were looked up in the inscrutable purpose of providence.”—Justice Joseph Story … Continue reading
“If men through fear, fraud or mistake, should in terms renounce and give up any essential natural right, the eternal law of reason and the great end of society, would absolutely vacate such renunciation; the right to freedom being the … Continue reading
During the first World War, a young man – a barber in peacetime – enlisted in the Iowa National Guard. Soon he found himself part of the 168th Infantry of the 42nd Division, the Rainbow Division. Along with the 168th … Continue reading
Ralph Waldo Emerson (April 19, 1836) By the rude bridge that arched the flood, Their flag to April’s breeze unfurled, Here once the embattled farmers stood, And fired the shot heard round the world. The foe long since in silence … Continue reading
In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way. Franklin D. Roosevelt
Dictators ride to and fro upon tigers which they dare not dismount. And the tigers are getting hungry. Winston Churchill, letter with unspecified recipient (November 11, 1937), reported in Winston Churchill, Step by Step: 1936-1939 (1939), p. 159.
“If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in five years there’d be a shortage of sand.”—Milton Friedman, American economist