The Williams TEA Party:Regularly gathering, preparing, collecting, photographing, recording, writing, editing, reporting on and publishing local, national or international events and other matters of public interest. Particularly where those matters threaten the freedoms guaranteed by the founding fathers in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States of America. [Reference H.R. 1962 and s. 987 and EFF article]
Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGWilliams TEA Party Meeting, Saturday, April 20th, 12 pm at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Wild West Junction in Williams.This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Josef Mengele Quote
- Do media reports from Sandy Hook add up?
- NFL does not support the right to self-defense.
- Rumor Control: Obama threatens to arrest 14 State governors.
- A baby is a living being with a heartbeat.
- Battle of Athens: Restoring the Rule of Law not the name of the movie
- TUSK takes on 800 pound APS Gorilla
- Knock Out Game Vigilante Sought In Thanksgiving Day Shooting of Bronx Thugs
- Shock Study: U.S. Flag Only Boosts GOP
- Political cartoons
Find what you are looking for
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security California Coconino County Colorado Constitution drones Economy Education Entertainment Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious First Amendment Fourth Amendment History Holiday Humor Illegal Immigration International Internet John McCain Mexico Military National News Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Patient's Affordable Health Care Act Political Cartoon Politics Religion Republican Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- Col Jon Lopey: Retired Policeman, Combat Vet, Sheriff with Top Secret Clearance – Denied Firearm Purchase
- The Netherlands to Abandon Multiculturalism
- McDonald’s and Dunkin Donuts Both Issue Statements About Gun Carry in Their Stores
- Ban on Phoenix bus-stop gun ad is back in court
- Breaking the Spirits of the Best and Brightest
- Glen on Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
- John smith on Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
- James Merikan on The defecation is in Martin Bashir’s head.
- Glen on From the email: The Founding Fathers did not want us to be able to purchase semi-automatic weapons.
- TheyreOutofControl (@DefundDC) on From the email: The Founding Fathers did not want us to be able to purchase semi-automatic weapons.
Born on this dayDecember 4, 2013
1875 Edgar Wallace
1912 Jimmy Jewell
1954 Dennis Wilson
1921 Deanna Durbin
1930 Ronnie Corbett
1942 Gemma Jones
1942 Chris Hillman
1952 Jeff Bridges
1953 Pamela Stephenson
Tag Archives: Mexico
Saturday, November 16, 2013 International outrage against Monsanto and GMOs by activists and concerned citizens at large is paying off once again. Just days after Mexico announced a complete ban on the growth of GMO corn, Los Angeles lawmakers have … Continue reading
Former Deputy Attorney General Played Leading Role in Cover-Up of US Government Informant’s Participation in Mass Murder in Mexico President Barack Obama is expected to nominate former George W. Bush-era Deputy Attorney General James Comey as the next director [snip]. … Continue reading
Is he really this stupid? Does he actually know what he’s saying or does he just read off of the teleprompter? (CNSNews.com) – President Barack Obama, speaking in Mexico City on Friday, said the United States is responsible for much … Continue reading
Violence along the southern border has gotten so out of control that both Mexican and American journalists have stopped reporting it out of fear that drug cartels will retaliate against them and their families. This means Americans will be kept … Continue reading
It’s that time again. For many, spring break means fun in the sun and a break from studies. But the Texas Department of Public Safety brings a strong dose of reality to revelers planning a trip to Mexico. “Don’t go.” … Continue reading
by Glen Davis “A man who is perhaps the most convincing argument in favor of term limits in Congress, Rep. John Conyers (D-MI) – who has served in Congress since 1965 – is known for uttering bizarre and offensive statements, … Continue reading
MEXICO CITY – Vigilantes who have taken up arms against drug cartel violence and common crime in southern Mexico announced Thursday they will bring charges ranging from organized crime to kidnapping and extortion against 50 men and three women who … Continue reading
And this is why we should have made McCain accept the path to the unemployment office! Jeff Flake is also of this opinion. You DO NOT try to buy votes by continually weakening the foundation of the country.—GCD Sen. John … Continue reading
Vince Cefalu, a BATFE whistleblower who posted information about Fast and Furious and other agency corruption on his web site, was asked to meet Special Agent in Charge of the San Francisco Field Division Joseph Riehl at a Denny’s Restaurant … Continue reading