The Williams TEA Party:Regularly gathering, preparing, collecting, photographing, recording, writing, editing, reporting on and publishing local, national or international events and other matters of public interest. Particularly where those matters threaten the freedoms guaranteed by the founding fathers in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States of America. [Reference H.R. 1962 and s. 987 and EFF article]
Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGWilliams TEA Party Meeting, Saturday, April 20th, 12 pm at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Wild West Junction in Williams.This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Josef Mengele Quote
- Red Dawn II: The Sequel
- Shock Study: U.S. Flag Only Boosts GOP
- Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
- Romney Political cartoon cluster bomb
- Do media reports from Sandy Hook add up?
- Sign the Declaration of Independence
- Contact us
- Wall Street Journal Exposes Federal Overcriminalization
- Man wants to date girl who has his phone
Find what you are looking for
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security California Coconino County Colorado Constitution drones Economy Education Entertainment Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious First Amendment Fourth Amendment History Holiday Humor Illegal Immigration International Internet John McCain Mexico Military National News Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Patient's Affordable Health Care Act Political Cartoon Politics Religion Republican Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- Political cartoon series for first week of December
- Obama calls on bartenders to host happy hours for Obamacare
- New “anonymous” controversy on the web: Supporting corporate greed.
- Col Jon Lopey: Retired Policeman, Combat Vet, Sheriff with Top Secret Clearance – Denied Firearm Purchase
- The Netherlands to Abandon Multiculturalism
- Wolfgang Halbig on Do media reports from Sandy Hook add up?
- Glen on Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
- John smith on Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
- James Merikan on The defecation is in Martin Bashir’s head.
- Glen on From the email: The Founding Fathers did not want us to be able to purchase semi-automatic weapons.
Born on this dayDecember 5, 2013
1756 Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
1839 George Armstrong Custer
1901 Walt Disney
1934 Jeremy Sandford
1935 Little Richard
1941 Sheridan Morley
1946 Jose Carreras
1963 Eddie 'The Eagle' Edwards
1975 Ronnie O'Sullivan
Tag Archives: Humor
If you like your insurance plan, you can stick to your insurance plan. I mean, stick your insurance plan. Obama sources referred to this common core educational program to explain the difficulty: Obamaworld. Where the blame game can never go … Continue reading
The shopping frenzy of Christmas has moved to the point where Halloween blurs into Christmas without any thought of the important holiday that intercedes. That holiday being Thanksgiving. It was bad enough when they started the “Black Friday” the day … Continue reading
A friend on mine posted this picture of his holiday bird on the TEA Party Community with the caption: The directions said to let the bird chill in the sink before cooking. I am not sure which brand of turkey … Continue reading
According to an article on the Washington Post web site, Washington D.C. now apparently owns the Stadium Club strip joint. The elegant establishment is apparently a favorite of professional athletes and hip-hop artists. The article carefully avoids the mention of … Continue reading
Is that a gun in your pants? Or are you… Oh. Guess you aren’t happy to see me. CENTERVILLE — Centerville Police have made an arrest in connection with the gun shot fired inside of the Walmart Supercenter in Centerville … Continue reading
ATF keeping us safe from “dangerous” toy guns In the sixties, we used to see commercials like this: “Snubby Gun” never grabbed his daddies AK and went to shoot up a school. I Googled it and found no evidence. Mattel … Continue reading
These are from a book called Disorder in the American Courts and are things people actually said in court, word for word, taken down and published by court reporters that had the torment of staying calm while the exchanges were … Continue reading