The Williams TEA Party:Regularly gathering, preparing, collecting, photographing, recording, writing, editing, reporting on and publishing local, national or international events and other matters of public interest. Particularly where those matters threaten the freedoms guaranteed by the founding fathers in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States of America. [Reference H.R. 1962 and s. 987 and EFF article]
Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGWilliams TEA Party Meeting, Saturday, April 20th, 12 pm at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Wild West Junction in Williams.This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Red Dawn II: The Sequel
- Poles Rally Against Global Warming Power Grab
- Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
- The defecation is in Martin Bashir's head.
- Wall Street Journal Exposes Federal Overcriminalization
- Josef Mengele Quote
- New York City Democrat a Rightwing extremist?
- Contact us
- Man wants to date girl who has his phone
- Why I Cannot Support Adam Kwasman For CD1
Find what you are looking for
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security California Coconino County Colorado Constitution drones Economy Education Entertainment Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious First Amendment Fourth Amendment History Holiday Humor Illegal Immigration International Internet John McCain Mexico Military National News Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Patient's Affordable Health Care Act Political Cartoon Politics Religion Republican Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- New York City Democrat a Rightwing extremist?
- Political cartoon series for first week of December
- Obama calls on bartenders to host happy hours for Obamacare
- New “anonymous” controversy on the web: Supporting corporate greed.
- Col Jon Lopey: Retired Policeman, Combat Vet, Sheriff with Top Secret Clearance – Denied Firearm Purchase
- Wolfgang Halbig on Do media reports from Sandy Hook add up?
- Glen on Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
- John smith on Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
- James Merikan on The defecation is in Martin Bashir’s head.
- Glen on From the email: The Founding Fathers did not want us to be able to purchase semi-automatic weapons.
Born on this dayDecember 6, 2013
1892 Sir Osbert Sitwell
1896 Ira Gershwin
1908 'Babyface' Nelson
1944 Jonathan King
1959 Nick Park
1961 Eugene Wilde
Tag Archives: Fast and Furious
By John Dodson In September 2009, John Dodson, an agent with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, was assigned to the ATF’s Phoenix office. What he found there shocked him. The bureau was encouraging gun dealers to sell … Continue reading
I guarantee these did not come from an FFL in Arizona. Only certain organizations are allowed by law (the Constitution allows any American citizen to possess them) to have these. Where is the cry from Dimocrats for disarming those in … Continue reading
The only justice that Brian Terry will receive is jailing those responsible for Fast and Furious in the “Department of Justice” and the Department of Homeland Security.
Opinion by Glen Davis McCain recently announced, to the delight of brain-dead media, that he agrees with Obama and Holder that stand your ground laws should be “reviewed.” And Arizona should take the lead. Now let’s see if we got … Continue reading
Is he really this stupid? Does he actually know what he’s saying or does he just read off of the teleprompter? (CNSNews.com) – President Barack Obama, speaking in Mexico City on Friday, said the United States is responsible for much … Continue reading
“Due to a conviction some forty years ago for common-law misdemeanor assault and battery for which he served no jail time, plaintiff Jefferson Wayne Schrader, now a sixty-four-year-old veteran, is, by virtue of 18 U.S.C. § 922(g)(1), barred for life … Continue reading
Norton Firearms, Inc. is a strong defender of the US Constitution, not only the 2nd amendment. We believe that a government that restricts it Citizens from executing their Constitutional Rights is no longer a government for the people or by … Continue reading
MEXICO CITY – Vigilantes who have taken up arms against drug cartel violence and common crime in southern Mexico announced Thursday they will bring charges ranging from organized crime to kidnapping and extortion against 50 men and three women who … Continue reading
I’m starting to wonder if supervisors in the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives operate in some alternate universe from the rest of the law enforcement community. The breadth of utter incompetence by ATF supervision is truly quite remarkable. … Continue reading
Western Center for Journalism SEE ALSO: Oregon sheriff: ‘Unconstitutional’ gun control laws won’t be enforced Right wing gun fever is spreading ahead of assault weapons reform