Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGWilliams TEA Party Meeting, Saturday, April 20th, 12 pm at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Wild West Junction in Williams.This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Shock Study: U.S. Flag Only Boosts GOP
- About the Williams TEA Party
- The Thaw - Christian teens speak out.
- Calendar of Events
- Video: Christian Girls Gang Raped in Egypt to Screams of ‘Allahu Akbar!’
- Williams TEA Party Library
- British Soldier Beheaded and your Second Amendment Rights
- Defending Against Drones: Game ON
- George Orwell and 1984...we live it.
Find what you are looking for
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security Coconino County Constitution drones Economy Education Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious firearms First Amendment Forest Service guns History Holiday Humor Illegal Immigration International Internet Mexico Military National News New York Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Political Cartoon Politics Quote Religion Republican Romney Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- Glen on School officials decline to clear record of child who made ‘pastry gun’
- Glen on Small police depts begging citizens for ammo
- Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill | on Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill
- Arthur J. DeLoach III on Fort Hood shooter work place violence; American Fort Hood soldier legally carrying firearm a terrorist suspect.
- Glen on Proud to be dumb-o-crat
Tag Archives: Democrat
Do you think even Obama shakes his head and says Shut up and don’t try to help. Of course, there is always the possibility that this is a Republican writing these letters as satire. Btw, I don’t know if we … Continue reading
The left is using fake front groups? I’m shocked. Truly, truly shocked. Politico dedicated an entire piece to Bull Moose Sportsmen and their survey which claimed that the majority of hunters support Obama’s current phase one of gun control. But … Continue reading
Opinion by Glen Davis The logic escapes me. When Senator Russel Pierce was taking heat for accepting sporting tickets, the Huffington Post called him “Recalled” and “rejected.” He was that Senator from Arizona who was supporting and defending the Constitution … Continue reading
Only weeks after gleefully announcing “how great” it was to “kill all the white people” – while promoting the movie, “Django Unchained,” during his opening monologue as host of Saturday Night Live – CBS News reported Monday that “actor Jamie … Continue reading
A very good historic analysis. The difference being, of course, that everyone in their day would not put up with illegal alien voting fraud that the Republican party allows today because of an “agreement.” The two opposing political philosophies being … Continue reading
Friends and Patriots, It’s major duct tape time ’cause you’ll need it to keep your head from exploding. Are you ready for this? Here we go…. There is now compelling and undeniable evidence that MAJOR vote fraud had been perpetrated … Continue reading
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed EXCLUSIVE: Above is the actual parodied White House phone message! Funnier than the original.