The Williams TEA Party:Regularly gathering, preparing, collecting, photographing, recording, writing, editing, reporting on and publishing local, national or international events and other matters of public interest. Particularly where those matters threaten the freedoms guaranteed by the founding fathers in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States of America. [Reference H.R. 1962 and s. 987 and EFF article]
Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGWilliams TEA Party Meeting, Saturday, April 20th, 12 pm at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Wild West Junction in Williams.This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Red Dawn II: The Sequel
- New York City Democrat a Rightwing extremist?
- Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
- Poles Rally Against Global Warming Power Grab
- The defecation is in Martin Bashir's head.
- Wall Street Journal Exposes Federal Overcriminalization
- Josef Mengele Quote
- Man wants to date girl who has his phone
- Why I Cannot Support Adam Kwasman For CD1
- Contact us
Find what you are looking for
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security California Coconino County Colorado Constitution drones Economy Education Entertainment Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious First Amendment Fourth Amendment History Holiday Humor Illegal Immigration International Internet John McCain Mexico Military National News Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Patient's Affordable Health Care Act Political Cartoon Politics Religion Republican Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- New York City Democrat a Rightwing extremist?
- Political cartoon series for first week of December
- Obama calls on bartenders to host happy hours for Obamacare
- New “anonymous” controversy on the web: Supporting corporate greed.
- Col Jon Lopey: Retired Policeman, Combat Vet, Sheriff with Top Secret Clearance – Denied Firearm Purchase
- Wolfgang Halbig on Do media reports from Sandy Hook add up?
- Glen on Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
- John smith on Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
- James Merikan on The defecation is in Martin Bashir’s head.
- Glen on From the email: The Founding Fathers did not want us to be able to purchase semi-automatic weapons.
Born on this dayDecember 6, 2013
1892 Sir Osbert Sitwell
1896 Ira Gershwin
1908 'Babyface' Nelson
1944 Jonathan King
1959 Nick Park
1961 Eugene Wilde
Tag Archives: Constitution
Mexican illegals assaulting U.S. Border Patrol Agents with rocks and bottles near San Diego, Nov. 24. No shots were fired and no arrests were made per Mexican Government demands. SAN YSIDRO, Calif.—–Border Patrol agents working near the U.S./Mexico International Border … Continue reading
WASHINGTON D.C.—One of the big complaints of the Anti-Federalists–those opposed to ratification of the Constitution–was no set limitation on taxation. In his Fifth anti-Federalist argument of December 13, 1787, a conspiracy theorist writing under the pseudonym of Brutus wrote “To … Continue reading
SEDONA—The Sedona TEA Party will be holding two lectures in December entitled “The Peoples Convention.” The seminars are $10 each and features attorney Blair Henry on Article 5 of the Constitution of the United States. Article 5 of our Constitution … Continue reading
By Pete Kasperowicz Forty House Republicans filed a brief last week in support of a legal challenge against ObamaCare that argues the law imposes billions of dollars in new taxes but did not originate in the House, as tax bills … Continue reading
Glen Davis House stenographer Diane Reidy was pulled from the rostrum after calmly walking up and ranting about God and the Constitution. Reports are they she is “presumed” to be at a hospital. Reidy is seen walking up to the … Continue reading
Police in many parts of the United States are routinely seizing cash and valuables from citizens without arrest or trial. Worst of all, police officers in Texas and Virginia have actually been stopping motorists and seizing their cash. Having a … Continue reading
OPINION BY GLEN DAVIS The World Socialist Web Site reports that Representative Peter King of New York supports the prosecution of Glenn Greenwald. Greenwald is the journalist who published the material that exposed the unconstitutional spying on American citizens provided … Continue reading
In 2012, the IRS says that it flagged groups with the words “Tea Party” or “Patriot” in their names for additional scrutiny. Bower’s group fit the ticket. When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she … Continue reading
Graduating student of Ohio State University gave an Orwellian response to an Orwellian speech by Obama. They applauded. Obama gave a speech to the graduating class telling them that they should ignore voices warning of tyrannical government. He even wore … Continue reading