The Williams TEA Party:Regularly gathering, preparing, collecting, photographing, recording, writing, editing, reporting on and publishing local, national or international events and other matters of public interest. Particularly where those matters threaten the freedoms guaranteed by the founding fathers in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States of America. [Reference H.R. 1962 and s. 987 and EFF article]
Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGWilliams TEA Party Meeting, Saturday, April 20th, 12 pm at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Wild West Junction in Williams.This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Josef Mengele Quote
- Red Dawn II: The Sequel
- Shock Study: U.S. Flag Only Boosts GOP
- Romney Political cartoon cluster bomb
- Do media reports from Sandy Hook add up?
- Man wants to date girl who has his phone
- Sign the Declaration of Independence
- Knock Out Game Vigilante Sought In Thanksgiving Day Shooting of Bronx Thugs
- Strange Lincoln-Obama coincidences.
- From the Committe to Ban Assault Nerf Rifles
Find what you are looking for
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security California Coconino County Colorado Constitution drones Economy Education Entertainment Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious First Amendment Fourth Amendment History Holiday Humor Illegal Immigration International Internet John McCain Mexico Military National News Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Patient's Affordable Health Care Act Political Cartoon Politics Religion Republican Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- Obama calls on bartenders to host happy hours for Obamacare
- New “anonymous” controversy on the web: Supporting corporate greed.
- Col Jon Lopey: Retired Policeman, Combat Vet, Sheriff with Top Secret Clearance – Denied Firearm Purchase
- The Netherlands to Abandon Multiculturalism
- McDonald’s and Dunkin Donuts Both Issue Statements About Gun Carry in Their Stores
- Wolfgang Halbig on Do media reports from Sandy Hook add up?
- Glen on Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
- John smith on Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
- James Merikan on The defecation is in Martin Bashir’s head.
- Glen on From the email: The Founding Fathers did not want us to be able to purchase semi-automatic weapons.
Born on this dayDecember 5, 2013
1756 Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
1839 George Armstrong Custer
1901 Walt Disney
1934 Jeremy Sandford
1935 Little Richard
1941 Sheridan Morley
1946 Jose Carreras
1963 Eddie 'The Eagle' Edwards
1975 Ronnie O'Sullivan
Tag Archives: Coconino County
Appeal hearing set for Tuesday (5/14) evening (6PM) at the County Office on Cherry St. on the meteorological towers at Boquillas Ranch/ Aubrey Cliffs. PLEASE ATTEND. NTUA has appealed the Coconino County P&Z Commission’s decision regarding the met towers. The … Continue reading
By Elisha Dorfsmith Flag Liberty Blog After receiving a tip from a reader this evening, I discovered that on March 6, 2013 the Arizona Secretary of State website was amended to remove CCRC Treasurer Ray Jordan and replace him with … Continue reading
By Elisha Dorfsmith The ongoing saga of corruption and bizarre activity in the Coconino County Republican Party continued today when CCRC Treasurer Ray Jordon was forced to file a police report after he discovered that the bank account for the … Continue reading
Canyon Country Coalition for Responsible Renewable Energy draws our attention to yet another request before Coconino County P&Z. I wouldn’t consider this a “slam dunk” denial before the Coconino County P&Z given: 1. Its and the CC Board of Supervisors … Continue reading
By Domenico Nicosia – AZCentral.com Gov. Jan Brewer issued a declaration of emergency Tuesday for some northern Arizona counties and Native American tribes after extended cold weather caused damage and water shortages in the area. The emergency covers parts of … Continue reading
FLAGSTAFF—The list of write in candidates is final and following is that list. We tried to find the web sites of the candidates to add. If your web site is not listed, please leave a comment on this article. At … Continue reading
FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. – Only voters registered with the Republican party or Green party are eligible to vote in the Feb. 28 Presidential Preference Election (PPE). Recognized political parties are given the option to participate in a Presidential Preference Election and … Continue reading
Lots of excuses and misdirection here (about the only one not spouted is “it’s for the children”)……could it possibly be that the unbridled tax increases passed by the Coconino County Board of Supervisors has drawn the ire of local citizenry … Continue reading
As unbelievable as it sounds, Coconino County is planning yet another property tax increase! Concerned Coconino County residents will be protesting the new tax increase at a special Coconino County public tax hearing on July 12. The protest will start at 2:30 PM outside the County … Continue reading