The Williams TEA Party:Regularly gathering, preparing, collecting, photographing, recording, writing, editing, reporting on and publishing local, national or international events and other matters of public interest. Particularly where those matters threaten the freedoms guaranteed by the founding fathers in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States of America. [Reference H.R. 1962 and s. 987 and EFF article]
Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGWilliams TEA Party Meeting, Saturday, April 20th, 12 pm at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Wild West Junction in Williams.This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Ruling held up on power plant near Grand Canyon
- Josef Mengele Quote
- Shock Study: U.S. Flag Only Boosts GOP
- Only Color Footage of the Pearl Harbor Attack, 12-07-1941
- Rumor Control: Obama threatens to arrest 14 State governors.
- Free Speech Is Dead At NAU
- Icelanders Overthrow Government and Rewrite Constitution After Banking Fraud
- Obama-Llama-Ding Dong political cartoons
- Tea Party Terrorist kill United Nations Peacekeepers During Winter Holiday Festival
- Red Dawn II: The Sequel
Find what you are looking for
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security California Coconino County Colorado Constitution drones Economy Education Entertainment Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious First Amendment Fourth Amendment Health Care History Holiday Humor Illegal Immigration International John McCain Mexico Military National News Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Patient's Affordable Health Care Act Political Cartoon Politics Religion Republican Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- ‘He was not an AMERICAN!’: Sheriff defies Obama’s order to lower flag for Mandela
- ‘A public safety disaster’: Obamacare could force THOUSANDS of volunteer fire departments to close
- 50 Mind Blowing Facts About America That Our Founding Fathers Never Would Have Believed
- Obama asks Supreme Court for new standard that could limit free speech
- Breaking (Sep. 3): Courts discreetly confirm MMR vaccine causes autism
- Glen on The defecation is in Martin Bashir’s head.
- RICHARD LEIGHTON on The defecation is in Martin Bashir’s head.
- Wolfgang Halbig on Do media reports from Sandy Hook add up?
- Glen on Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
- John smith on Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
Born on this dayDecember 11, 2013
1803 Hector Berlioz
1922 Marie Wilson
1913 Carlo Ponti
1918 Alexander Solzhenitsyn
1919 Cliff Michelmore
1931 Rita Moreno
1944 Brenda Lee
1944 Kenneth Cranham
1954 Jermaine Jackson
Tag Archives: Border Security
Copyright© 2013 Lyle Rapacki With so many lies flying around from those who occupy current positions of power in Washington, D.C. and so many damaging scenarios slowly coming into the light i.e.; Benghazi, ObamaCare, Middle East flash-points, deliberate financial and … Continue reading
Senate Budget Committee ranking member Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL), a key figure in fighting against amnesty, said on Wednesday in response to House Speaker John Boehner’s move to kill the Senate’s amnesty bill that it is a “positive development” for … Continue reading
By NWV News writer Jim Kouri Posted 1:00 AM Eastern August 19, 2013 © 2012 NewsWithViews.com The Obama administration entered into an agreement with Mexico’s government that it will prevent discrimination against illegal aliens in U.S, workplaces and the U.S. … Continue reading
A majority of Hispanic voters think legal status to illegal immigrants should be granted only after a goal of stopping 90 percent of future illegal immigration has been acheived, according to a new survey by GOP pollster John McLaughlin. By … Continue reading
In a recent interview, Peter King and retired ICE agent Mike Cutler discuss the fact that members of the terrorist group Hezbollah have been using the southern border to enter the United States. It has been reported that Hezbollah and … Continue reading
A new study published in Health Affairs looks at the impact of immigrants’ payments into the Medicare trust fund and concludes that immigrants pay more into the fund than they draw out. Reading just the headline of a recent media … Continue reading
The chief of the U.S. Border Patrol said Tuesday that his agents have a tough time ousting armed drug cartel spotters from the tops of U.S. mountains because the rules of engagement constrain them. For years, cartels have stationed spotters … Continue reading
Three cheers for McFlake’s “Amnesty International.” AGUILA, AZ – Maricopa County sheriff’s deputies have arrested a 25-year-old man in connection with the shooting death of a woman in a rural community northwest of Phoenix. Jose Zarate is facing charges of … Continue reading
Apparently, on NBC Meet Depress Jeff Flake rejected the idea of a universal background check as “a bridge too far.” He points out, correctly, that the proposed checks would be another bureaucratic nightmare. This is, of course, what Dianne Frankenstein … Continue reading
McCain takes heat from Keith Smith of Chandler over his immigration reform nonsense. Now he says Republicans have to swallow his crap because that way we’ll get votes. For who? A Republican Obama? When will the Republican party learn that … Continue reading