Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGWilliams TEA Party Meeting, Saturday, April 20th, 12 pm at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Wild West Junction in Williams.This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Shock Study: U.S. Flag Only Boosts GOP
- Josef Mengele Quote
- Tea Party Terrorist kill United Nations Peacekeepers During Winter Holiday Festival
- School officials decline to clear record of child who made ‘pastry gun’
- Inventor of ADHD: “ADHD is a fictitious disease”
- Your Future: Imprisoning people makes good economic sense.
- Rumor Control: Obama threatens to arrest 14 State governors.
- Is Obama preparing top military brass to fire on citizens?
- Gilberton, Pennsylvania Police Chief added to the list.
Find what you are looking for
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security Coconino County Constitution drones Economy Education Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious firearms First Amendment Forest Service guns History Holiday Humor Illegal Immigration International Internet Mexico Military National News New York Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Political Cartoon Politics Quote Religion Republican Romney Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- Glen on School officials decline to clear record of child who made ‘pastry gun’
- Glen on Small police depts begging citizens for ammo
- Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill | on Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill
- Arthur J. DeLoach III on Fort Hood shooter work place violence; American Fort Hood soldier legally carrying firearm a terrorist suspect.
- Glen on Proud to be dumb-o-crat
Tag Archives: Bob Thorpe
PHOENIX—There are four bills originating in the legislature of the Great State of Arizona from both sides of the aisle to benefit veterans in the State. Benefits would be in the area of employment, taxes, and lower hunting and fishing … Continue reading
HB 2284, sponsored by Representative Steve Smith changes current Arizona Revised Statute 15-506 to require schools in grade 1 through 12 to set aside a specific time each school day to recite the pledge of allegiance. The new law would … Continue reading
State Representative Bob Thorpe, along with four other Arizona representatives, introduced a strongly worded 2nd Amendment protection bill last week titled HB 2291 Arizona firearms; prohibited enforcement. The primary objective of this bill is to protect all firearms, ammunition and … Continue reading