Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGWilliams TEA Party Meeting, Saturday, April 20th, 12 pm at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Wild West Junction in Williams.This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Shock Study: U.S. Flag Only Boosts GOP
- Josef Mengele Quote
- Tea Party Terrorist kill United Nations Peacekeepers During Winter Holiday Festival
- Your Future: Imprisoning people makes good economic sense.
- Is Obama preparing top military brass to fire on citizens?
- School officials decline to clear record of child who made ‘pastry gun’
- Inventor of ADHD: “ADHD is a fictitious disease”
- Rumor Control: Obama threatens to arrest 14 State governors.
- Video: Christian Girls Gang Raped in Egypt to Screams of ‘Allahu Akbar!’
Find what you are looking for
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security Coconino County Constitution drones Economy Education Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious firearms First Amendment Forest Service guns History Holiday Humor Illegal Immigration International Internet Mexico Military National News New York Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Political Cartoon Politics Quote Religion Republican Romney Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- Glen on School officials decline to clear record of child who made ‘pastry gun’
- Glen on Small police depts begging citizens for ammo
- Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill | on Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill
- Arthur J. DeLoach III on Fort Hood shooter work place violence; American Fort Hood soldier legally carrying firearm a terrorist suspect.
- Glen on Proud to be dumb-o-crat
Tag Archives: 2012 election
Yet more election corruption. Does any one get it yet? It’s the big story that the media outside of South Bend, Indiana don’t want to report. It’s the story of how Democratic election officials in the St. Joseph Co. Board … Continue reading
Glen Davis Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus announced on Thursday that the Republican Party is moving forward with moving forward partner Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal. The Republican National Committee started their move forward by re-electing the man who guided … Continue reading
Unjust legislative attacks on lawful firearms owners continue! Based on legislation CRPA has been fighting in Sacramento, it is clear that anti-gun legislators and their wealthy supporters are still intent on banning the private ownership of firearms and ammunition! Anti-gun … Continue reading
The name of Tombstone in Arizona brings to mind the western saga of the blazing gunfight between Wyatt Earp and the Clanton Gang. Today the “Town [Now the City of Tombstone] Too Tough to Die’ is involved in a battle … Continue reading
Voter fraud includes one precinct in Ohio that voted 100% for Obama; no votes for Romney, none for Gary Johnson, not even a write-in. Another reported 108% of voters voting. We can presume that the UN “observers” were ineffective?
I find the following article rather laughable. Impeachment proceedings against the NWO prince? You didn’t bring impeachment articles when he sold guns to our enemies in the Mexican drug cartel who killed several of our citizens as well as thousands … Continue reading
OPINION by Don Bendell On February 2, 2011, I fell off a ladder landing on a steel fence in below-zero weather, fracturing my back, a rib, and got a minor concussion as well as a subdural hematoma, a brain bleed. … Continue reading
The Internet is abuzz with the story that the January 20th swearing in of Barrack Obama may be a private affair. Apparently the word is that Obama intends not to allow the media that installed him to attend the ceremony. … Continue reading
What about all the complaints about “corporate welfare?” DETROIT (WJBK) – The city of Detroit faces a major and one member of city council thinks President Barack Obama should step in and help. City Council member JoAnn Watson said Tuesday … Continue reading