The Williams TEA Party:Regularly gathering, preparing, collecting, photographing, recording, writing, editing, reporting on and publishing local, national or international events and other matters of public interest. Particularly where those matters threaten the freedoms guaranteed by the founding fathers in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States of America. [Reference H.R. 1962 and s. 987 and EFF article]
Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGWilliams TEA Party Meeting, Saturday, April 20th, 12 pm at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Wild West Junction in Williams.This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Josef Mengele Quote
- Ruling held up on power plant near Grand Canyon
- Cop Kills Unarmed Man After Sarcastic Remark
- Political cartoon series for first week of December
- New York unconstitutional gun-grab claims first victim
- Shock Study: U.S. Flag Only Boosts GOP
- Rotten to the Common Core
- Anonymous poem dedicated to the soldier
- Rumor Control: Obama threatens to arrest 14 State governors.
- Honorably discharged Navy veteran claims VA assisted in getting his guns confiscated
Find what you are looking for
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security California Coconino County Colorado Constitution drones Economy Education Entertainment Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious First Amendment Fourth Amendment Health Care History Holiday Humor Illegal Immigration International John McCain Mexico Military National News Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Patient's Affordable Health Care Act Political Cartoon Politics Religion Republican Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- Cop Kills Unarmed Man After Sarcastic Remark
- When government used its power to destroy a patriot
- ‘He was not an AMERICAN!’: Sheriff defies Obama’s order to lower flag for Mandela
- ‘A public safety disaster’: Obamacare could force THOUSANDS of volunteer fire departments to close
- 50 Mind Blowing Facts About America That Our Founding Fathers Never Would Have Believed
- Glen on The defecation is in Martin Bashir’s head.
- RICHARD LEIGHTON on The defecation is in Martin Bashir’s head.
- Wolfgang Halbig on Do media reports from Sandy Hook add up?
- Glen on Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
- John smith on Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
Born on this dayDecember 12, 2013
1907 Jean Anderson
1915 Frank Sinatra
1929 John Osborne
1932 Lionel Blair
1938 Connie Francis
1941 Dionne Warwick
1959 Jasper Conran
1960 Tracy Austin
1965 Will Carling
Category Archives: Founding Documents
WASHINGTON, December 4, 2013 — How far will President Obama go to control what we see and hear? How about removing First Amendment protections from FOX News or even from MSNBC, ABC, CNN, CBS or NBC. Maybe no free speech … Continue reading
A California county has banned a veteran employee from criticizing the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act because a coworker who overheard the criticism was offended. The employee is Norina Mooney, who has logged some 20 years of work experience … Continue reading
Government approved Federalist Paper No. 29 Concerning the Militia From the Daily Advertiser. Thursday, January 10, 1788 Author: Alexander Hamilton To the People of the State of New York: THE power of regulating the militia, and of commanding its services … Continue reading
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly … Continue reading
American media silent The American media is covering how wonderful it is that the Iceland police had to kill someone for the first time in their history because they are all disarmed. Except for the guy who they had to … Continue reading
Col Jon Lopey: Retired Policeman, Combat Vet, Sheriff with Top Secret Clearance – Denied Firearm Purchase
Days after we learned that a California Sheriff was denied a firearm, we now hear that a Patriotic American hero who fought for the Second Amendment right is denied firearms protection by pinheads who have never served their country. I … Continue reading
This week Starbucks issued a statement requesting that customers no longer carry weapons into their stores. The coffee giant stopped short of an outright ban, and also said customers carrying weapons will not be asked to leave. However, many gun … Continue reading
By Dustin Gardiner The Republic | azcentral.com “Guns Save Lives.” Those words, set against the backdrop of a red heart, are the headline of a controversial Phoenix bus-stop advertisement at the center of a three-year legal battle between city officials … Continue reading
By John Dodson In September 2009, John Dodson, an agent with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, was assigned to the ATF’s Phoenix office. What he found there shocked him. The bureau was encouraging gun dealers to sell … Continue reading
When Siskiyou County, CA Sheriff John Lopey tried to buy an M1 Garand rifle through the Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP), he was denied and told he failed to pass the background check conducted via the National Instant Criminal Background Check … Continue reading