The Williams TEA Party:Regularly gathering, preparing, collecting, photographing, recording, writing, editing, reporting on and publishing local, national or international events and other matters of public interest. Particularly where those matters threaten the freedoms guaranteed by the founding fathers in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States of America. [Reference H.R. 1962 and s. 987 and EFF article]
Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGWilliams TEA Party Meeting, Saturday, April 20th, 12 pm at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Wild West Junction in Williams.This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Ruling held up on power plant near Grand Canyon
- Josef Mengele Quote
- Shock Study: U.S. Flag Only Boosts GOP
- Only Color Footage of the Pearl Harbor Attack, 12-07-1941
- Free Speech Is Dead At NAU
- Rumor Control: Obama threatens to arrest 14 State governors.
- Icelanders Overthrow Government and Rewrite Constitution After Banking Fraud
- Red Dawn II: The Sequel
- Obama-Llama-Ding Dong political cartoons
- Retired Gen. Stanley McChrystal calls for 'serious' gun control measures, says military-style guns don't belong on the streets of America
Find what you are looking for
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security California Coconino County Colorado Constitution drones Economy Education Entertainment Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious First Amendment Fourth Amendment Health Care History Holiday Humor Illegal Immigration International John McCain Mexico Military National News Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Patient's Affordable Health Care Act Political Cartoon Politics Religion Republican Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- ‘He was not an AMERICAN!’: Sheriff defies Obama’s order to lower flag for Mandela
- ‘A public safety disaster’: Obamacare could force THOUSANDS of volunteer fire departments to close
- 50 Mind Blowing Facts About America That Our Founding Fathers Never Would Have Believed
- Obama asks Supreme Court for new standard that could limit free speech
- Breaking (Sep. 3): Courts discreetly confirm MMR vaccine causes autism
- Glen on The defecation is in Martin Bashir’s head.
- RICHARD LEIGHTON on The defecation is in Martin Bashir’s head.
- Wolfgang Halbig on Do media reports from Sandy Hook add up?
- Glen on Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
- John smith on Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
Born on this dayDecember 11, 2013
1803 Hector Berlioz
1922 Marie Wilson
1913 Carlo Ponti
1918 Alexander Solzhenitsyn
1919 Cliff Michelmore
1931 Rita Moreno
1944 Brenda Lee
1944 Kenneth Cranham
1954 Jermaine Jackson
Category Archives: Legislation
A majority of Hispanic voters think legal status to illegal immigrants should be granted only after a goal of stopping 90 percent of future illegal immigration has been acheived, according to a new survey by GOP pollster John McLaughlin. By … Continue reading
Fortunately for us, liberty conscious Obama says he will override Kirkpatrick’s vote and veto this evil legislation just like he did NDAA… Oh. Never mind. By Elisha Dorfsmith Today the House of Representatives voted 288-127 to approve the 4th Amendment … Continue reading
Following legislative process can be an aggravating experience…..confusing, time consuming, non-intuitive, misleading, dense legaleze…in short…non-transparent. Well, Arizona has it’s own brand obfuscation. Do you know what a “Strike-All” Amendment is? Courtesy Arizona Community Press: “Strike All” Amendments, also called “strike … Continue reading
Of course, this may not please those who want it legal. There are those who say the taxes and savings in not locking up pot smokers could save States from their budget crisis. Plus how many politicians and “officials” are … Continue reading
PHOENIX—There are four bills originating in the legislature of the Great State of Arizona from both sides of the aisle to benefit veterans in the State. Benefits would be in the area of employment, taxes, and lower hunting and fishing … Continue reading
The Ninth Amendment protects hunting. The Tenth Amendment protects us as a State and Citizens. The Second Amendment is the enforcement clause for those rights.
HB 2284, sponsored by Representative Steve Smith changes current Arizona Revised Statute 15-506 to require schools in grade 1 through 12 to set aside a specific time each school day to recite the pledge of allegiance. The new law would … Continue reading
State Representative Bob Thorpe, along with four other Arizona representatives, introduced a strongly worded 2nd Amendment protection bill last week titled HB 2291 Arizona firearms; prohibited enforcement. The primary objective of this bill is to protect all firearms, ammunition and … Continue reading
Opinion by Glen Davis UPDATE: October 16, 2012 Initiatives and referendums Constitutional Analysis: Initiatives and referendums are unconstitutional. Article IV, Section 4 of the Constitution of the United States states, “The United States shall guarantee to every State in this … Continue reading
Opinion: Glen Davis According to the Arizona Daily Sun, the Democrats started right away attacking Proposition 120. Proposition 120 is a State sovereignty initiative which would take our State lands back from the national government. Since the Congress does not … Continue reading