The Williams TEA Party:Regularly gathering, preparing, collecting, photographing, recording, writing, editing, reporting on and publishing local, national or international events and other matters of public interest. Particularly where those matters threaten the freedoms guaranteed by the founding fathers in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States of America. [Reference H.R. 1962 and s. 987 and EFF article]
Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGWilliams TEA Party Meeting, Saturday, April 20th, 12 pm at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Wild West Junction in Williams.This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Red Dawn II: The Sequel
- Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
- Poles Rally Against Global Warming Power Grab
- New York City Democrat a Rightwing extremist?
- Why I Cannot Support Adam Kwasman For CD1
- Wall Street Journal Exposes Federal Overcriminalization
- Man wants to date girl who has his phone
- Contact us
- Josef Mengele Quote
- The defecation is in Martin Bashir's head.
Find what you are looking for
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security California Coconino County Colorado Constitution drones Economy Education Entertainment Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious First Amendment Fourth Amendment History Holiday Humor Illegal Immigration International Internet John McCain Mexico Military National News Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Patient's Affordable Health Care Act Political Cartoon Politics Religion Republican Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- New York City Democrat a Rightwing extremist?
- Political cartoon series for first week of December
- Obama calls on bartenders to host happy hours for Obamacare
- New “anonymous” controversy on the web: Supporting corporate greed.
- Col Jon Lopey: Retired Policeman, Combat Vet, Sheriff with Top Secret Clearance – Denied Firearm Purchase
- Wolfgang Halbig on Do media reports from Sandy Hook add up?
- Glen on Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
- John smith on Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
- James Merikan on The defecation is in Martin Bashir’s head.
- Glen on From the email: The Founding Fathers did not want us to be able to purchase semi-automatic weapons.
Born on this dayDecember 6, 2013
1892 Sir Osbert Sitwell
1896 Ira Gershwin
1908 'Babyface' Nelson
1944 Jonathan King
1959 Nick Park
1961 Eugene Wilde
Category Archives: Arizona
By Dustin Gardiner The Republic | azcentral.com “Guns Save Lives.” Those words, set against the backdrop of a red heart, are the headline of a controversial Phoenix bus-stop advertisement at the center of a three-year legal battle between city officials … Continue reading
In the early hours of Thanksgiving morning, three Bronx thugs who were out for a game of “Knock Out” with what they thought was an unsuspecting victim, a white male in his late fifties to early sixties, got more than … Continue reading
Black helicopters that do not exist over the City of Phoenix are apparently the military training for “urban” warfare “overseas.” Nothing to worry about.
Copyright© 2013 Lyle Rapacki With so many lies flying around from those who occupy current positions of power in Washington, D.C. and so many damaging scenarios slowly coming into the light i.e.; Benghazi, ObamaCare, Middle East flash-points, deliberate financial and … Continue reading
SEDONA—The Sedona TEA Party will be holding two lectures in December entitled “The Peoples Convention.” The seminars are $10 each and features attorney Blair Henry on Article 5 of the Constitution of the United States. Article 5 of our Constitution … Continue reading
Senate Budget Committee ranking member Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL), a key figure in fighting against amnesty, said on Wednesday in response to House Speaker John Boehner’s move to kill the Senate’s amnesty bill that it is a “positive development” for … Continue reading
By Pete Kasperowicz Forty House Republicans filed a brief last week in support of a legal challenge against ObamaCare that argues the law imposes billions of dollars in new taxes but did not originate in the House, as tax bills … Continue reading
By Elisha Dorfsmith “I’m disappointed to report that, according to decidedly nonparanoid, noncrazy observers, the proposed rules as currently written represent a significant and possibly devastating burden to small and midsize players.” –Tom Philpott (Mother Jones) “They will over-regulate local … Continue reading
UPDATE: Many who have read Brian’s story have emailed us asking how you can help Brian financially. Brian has told us he is grateful for the sentiment, but is pretty much taken care of. However, Brian fears there are other … Continue reading