Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGWilliams TEA Party Meeting, Saturday, April 20th, 12 pm at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Wild West Junction in Williams.This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Shock Study: U.S. Flag Only Boosts GOP
- Josef Mengele Quote
- Wayne Newton leads the Veterans Day Parade in Phoenix
- Video: Christian Girls Gang Raped in Egypt to Screams of ‘Allahu Akbar!’
- About the Williams TEA Party
- Red Dawn II: The Sequel
- California small business advice
- Egyptian Christian Dies After Muslims Douse Him with Gasoline, Set Him on Fire
- Gilberton, Pennsylvania Police Chief added to the list.
Find what you are looking for
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security Coconino County Constitution drones Economy Education Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious firearms First Amendment Forest Service guns History Holiday Humor Illegal Immigration International Internet Mexico Military National News New York Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Political Cartoon Politics Quote Religion Republican Romney Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- Glen on School officials decline to clear record of child who made ‘pastry gun’
- Glen on Small police depts begging citizens for ammo
- Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill | on Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill
- Arthur J. DeLoach III on Fort Hood shooter work place violence; American Fort Hood soldier legally carrying firearm a terrorist suspect.
- Glen on Proud to be dumb-o-crat
Daily Archives: January 26, 2013
Glen Davis Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus announced on Thursday that the Republican Party is moving forward with moving forward partner Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal. The Republican National Committee started their move forward by re-electing the man who guided … Continue reading
HB 2284, sponsored by Representative Steve Smith changes current Arizona Revised Statute 15-506 to require schools in grade 1 through 12 to set aside a specific time each school day to recite the pledge of allegiance. The new law would … Continue reading
NBC Connecticut is reporting that Sandy Hook Elementary school is seeking a waiver from required standardized testing that is generally used by the Department of Education to distribute funding. The News-Times of Danbury reports that board members decided the trauma … Continue reading