January 24, 2013 in Gilberton Pennsylvania, The Police Chief Mark Kessler said he has drawn the line in the sand, and will stand with Freedom Over Tyranny as he and the city passed a resolution unanimously that says that will not comply or enforce any new laws infringing on the 2nd amendment.
Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGWilliams TEA Party Meeting, Saturday, April 20th, 12 pm at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Wild West Junction in Williams.This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Shock Study: U.S. Flag Only Boosts GOP
- Wayne Newton leads the Veterans Day Parade in Phoenix
- About the Williams TEA Party
- Josef Mengele Quote
- Congress authorizes Insider Trading for itself
- Red Dawn II: The Sequel
- Alan Keyes: IRS not the problem
- Cotati residents tased by police for
- Battle of Athens: Restoring the Rule of Law not the name of the movie
Find what you are looking for
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security Coconino County Constitution drones Economy Education Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious firearms First Amendment Forest Service guns History Holiday Humor Illegal Immigration International Internet Mexico Military National News New York Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Political Cartoon Politics Quote Religion Republican Romney Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- Glen on School officials decline to clear record of child who made ‘pastry gun’
- Glen on Small police depts begging citizens for ammo
- Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill | on Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill
- Arthur J. DeLoach III on Fort Hood shooter work place violence; American Fort Hood soldier legally carrying firearm a terrorist suspect.
- Glen on Proud to be dumb-o-crat