Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGWilliams TEA Party Meeting, Saturday, April 20th, 12 pm at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Wild West Junction in Williams.This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Shock Study: U.S. Flag Only Boosts GOP
- British Soldier Beheaded and your Second Amendment Rights
- Josef Mengele Quote
- Rumor Control: Obama threatens to arrest 14 State governors.
- Red Dawn II: The Sequel
- Ruling held up on power plant near Grand Canyon
- Breaking The Silver Manipulation Barrier
- Wild Horse and Burro Adoption set for Kingman, AZ
- Not all those who wander are lost.
Find what you are looking for
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security Coconino County Constitution drones Economy Education Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious firearms First Amendment Forest Service guns History Holiday Humor Illegal Immigration International Internet Mexico Military National News New York Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Political Cartoon Politics Quote Religion Republican Romney Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- Glen on School officials decline to clear record of child who made ‘pastry gun’
- Glen on Small police depts begging citizens for ammo
- Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill | on Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill
- Arthur J. DeLoach III on Fort Hood shooter work place violence; American Fort Hood soldier legally carrying firearm a terrorist suspect.
- Glen on Proud to be dumb-o-crat
Daily Archives: January 25, 2013
January 24, 2013 in Gilberton Pennsylvania, The Police Chief Mark Kessler said he has drawn the line in the sand, and will stand with Freedom Over Tyranny as he and the city passed a resolution unanimously that says that will … Continue reading
The Obamanation isn’t making the “poor” any richer, but apparently he is being effective in making more poor. Watch the latest video at video.foxnews.com
On the 40th anniversary of the Supreme Court decree allowing murder, Rand Paul joined the Pro-Life crowd in a protest march in Washington. Watch the latest video at video.foxnews.com
Glen Davis Updated: 2:25 p.m. Dr. Jim Garrow, a nominee for the Nobel Peace Prize, has released allegations that the Obama administration is staffing top military brass with people who would fire on American citizens who do not give up … Continue reading