Find what you are looking for
The Williams TEA Party:Regularly gathering, preparing, collecting, photographing, recording, writing, editing, reporting on and publishing local, national or international events and other matters of public interest. Particularly where those matters threaten the freedoms guaranteed by the founding fathers in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States of America. [Reference H.R. 1962 and s. 987 and EFF article]
Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGNovember 4th election. Last chance to take back your nation. Start supporting Constitutional candidates today!This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Josef Mengele Quote
- Joe's Affordable Plumbing Act of 2013
- FOX News takes on Navy fighter pilot
- About the Williams TEA Party
- 51 Sailors from USS Ronald Reagan Suffering Thyroid Cancer, Leukemia, Brain Tumors After Participating in Fukushima Nuclear Rescue Efforts
- Piers Morgan to leave CNN. Hopefully the country.
- Boquillas meteorological tower standard upheld at county P&Z
- Manly, yes. But ladies... Oh, come on. Get real.
- Political cartoon flurry.
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security California Constitution Democrat drones Economy Education Entertainment Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious First Amendment Fourth Amendment Health Care History Humor Illegal Immigration International Internet Mexico Military National News New York Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Patient's Affordable Health Care Act Political Cartoon Politics Religion Republican Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Technology Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- Allan Dooley on About the Williams TEA Party
- Arthur on Obama-Llama-Ding Dong political cartoons
- Glen on Shock Jock Howard Stern shocks again: “I will never vote for a democrat again.”
- Glen on Shedding light on the use of SWAT teams
- dablueguy on Shock Jock Howard Stern shocks again: “I will never vote for a democrat again.”
Born on this dayMarch 12, 2014
1710 Thomas Arne
1890 Vaslav Nijinsky
1917 Googie Withers
1940 Al Jarreau
1946 Liza Minelli
1948 James Taylor
Daily Archives: January 22, 2013
By Elisha Dorfsmith While collecting petition signatures for Flagstaff Liberty Alliance’s proposed Food Freedom Ordinance, I am often asked why there is a need for an ordinance like this in the first place. Many people in Northern Arizona have been … Continue reading
State Representative Bob Thorpe, along with four other Arizona representatives, introduced a strongly worded 2nd Amendment protection bill last week titled HB 2291 Arizona firearms; prohibited enforcement. The primary objective of this bill is to protect all firearms, ammunition and … Continue reading
Is Obama Always Faithful to our Marines? The current political winds in Washington, DC, have dictated that less will be spent on the various Branches of the Armed Forces of the Unites States. Case in point: the Commander-in-Chief has decided … Continue reading
Gloversville, New York mayor, Independent Dayton King predicts a Waco-style standoff due to the passage of the SAFE Act in New York. “Most people are law-abiding citizens and may go ahead and sell those, or turn those over,” he said. … Continue reading