The Williams TEA Party:Regularly gathering, preparing, collecting, photographing, recording, writing, editing, reporting on and publishing local, national or international events and other matters of public interest. Particularly where those matters threaten the freedoms guaranteed by the founding fathers in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States of America. [Reference H.R. 1962 and s. 987 and EFF article]
Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGWilliams TEA Party Meeting, Saturday, April 20th, 12 pm at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Wild West Junction in Williams.This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Tea Party Terrorist kill United Nations Peacekeepers During Winter Holiday Festival
- Icelanders Overthrow Government and Rewrite Constitution After Banking Fraud
- Seventy-two killed resisting gun confiscation in Boston!
- The defecation is in Martin Bashir's head.
- Red Dawn II: The Sequel
- Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill
- Only Color Footage of the Pearl Harbor Attack, 12-07-1941
- Boquillas meteorological tower standard upheld at county P&Z
- Knock Out Game Vigilante Sought In Thanksgiving Day Shooting of Bronx Thugs
- Scottsdale tool company produces the Crovel
Find what you are looking for
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security California Coconino County Colorado Constitution drones Economy Education Entertainment Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious First Amendment Fourth Amendment History Holiday Humor Illegal Immigration International Internet John McCain Mexico Military National News Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Patient's Affordable Health Care Act Political Cartoon Politics Religion Republican Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- RICHARD LEIGHTON on The defecation is in Martin Bashir’s head.
- Wolfgang Halbig on Do media reports from Sandy Hook add up?
- Glen on Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
- John smith on Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
- James Merikan on The defecation is in Martin Bashir’s head.
Born on this dayDecember 8, 2013
1925 Sammy Davis Jnr
1943 Jim Morrison
1930 Maximilian Schell
1936 David Carradine
1939 Jennie Linden
1941 Sir Geoff Hurst
1953 Kim Basinger
1964 Teri Hatcher
1966 Sinead O'Connor
Daily Archives: January 22, 2013
By Elisha Dorfsmith While collecting petition signatures for Flagstaff Liberty Alliance’s proposed Food Freedom Ordinance, I am often asked why there is a need for an ordinance like this in the first place. Many people in Northern Arizona have been … Continue reading
State Representative Bob Thorpe, along with four other Arizona representatives, introduced a strongly worded 2nd Amendment protection bill last week titled HB 2291 Arizona firearms; prohibited enforcement. The primary objective of this bill is to protect all firearms, ammunition and … Continue reading
Is Obama Always Faithful to our Marines? The current political winds in Washington, DC, have dictated that less will be spent on the various Branches of the Armed Forces of the Unites States. Case in point: the Commander-in-Chief has decided … Continue reading
Gloversville, New York mayor, Independent Dayton King predicts a Waco-style standoff due to the passage of the SAFE Act in New York. “Most people are law-abiding citizens and may go ahead and sell those, or turn those over,” he said. … Continue reading