Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGWilliams TEA Party Meeting, Saturday, April 20th, 12 pm at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Wild West Junction in Williams.This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Shock Study: U.S. Flag Only Boosts GOP
- Josef Mengele Quote
- School officials decline to clear record of child who made ‘pastry gun’
- Rumor Control: Obama threatens to arrest 14 State governors.
- Inventor of ADHD: “ADHD is a fictitious disease”
- Is Obama preparing top military brass to fire on citizens?
- Tea Party Terrorist kill United Nations Peacekeepers During Winter Holiday Festival
- Your Future: Imprisoning people makes good economic sense.
- Mohave County Board of Supervisors approves employee weapon carry
Find what you are looking for
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security Coconino County Constitution drones Economy Education Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious firearms First Amendment Forest Service guns History Holiday Humor Illegal Immigration International Internet Mexico Military National News New York Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Political Cartoon Politics Quote Religion Republican Romney Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- Glen on School officials decline to clear record of child who made ‘pastry gun’
- Glen on Small police depts begging citizens for ammo
- Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill | on Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill
- Arthur J. DeLoach III on Fort Hood shooter work place violence; American Fort Hood soldier legally carrying firearm a terrorist suspect.
- Glen on Proud to be dumb-o-crat
Daily Archives: January 16, 2013
It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.—God, Luke 17:2
o All Arizona Residents! There will be a 2nd Amendment Rally at the Arizona State Capital, in Phoenix, on Feb 16, 2013 at approx Noon MST! The purpose of this gathering is to let the powers that be know without … Continue reading
Western Center for Journalism SEE ALSO: Oregon sheriff: ‘Unconstitutional’ gun control laws won’t be enforced Right wing gun fever is spreading ahead of assault weapons reform