Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGWilliams TEA Party Meeting, Saturday, April 20th, 12 pm at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Wild West Junction in Williams.This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Shock Study: U.S. Flag Only Boosts GOP
- Josef Mengele Quote
- Video: Christian Girls Gang Raped in Egypt to Screams of ‘Allahu Akbar!’
- Gilberton, Pennsylvania Police Chief added to the list.
- Martha Washington Quote
- Inventor of ADHD: “ADHD is a fictitious disease”
- Egyptian Christian Dies After Muslims Douse Him with Gasoline, Set Him on Fire
- California small business advice
- Arizona 2nd Amendment Rally – Saturday, February 16th!
Find what you are looking for
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security Coconino County Constitution drones Economy Education Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious firearms First Amendment Forest Service guns History Holiday Humor Illegal Immigration International Internet Mexico Military National News New York Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Political Cartoon Politics Quote Religion Republican Romney Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- Glen on School officials decline to clear record of child who made ‘pastry gun’
- Glen on Small police depts begging citizens for ammo
- Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill | on Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill
- Arthur J. DeLoach III on Fort Hood shooter work place violence; American Fort Hood soldier legally carrying firearm a terrorist suspect.
- Glen on Proud to be dumb-o-crat
Daily Archives: January 15, 2013
When I first saw the recently released Indonesian translation of Barack Obama’s book “The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming The American Dream”, over here in Southeast Asia I was completely taken aback not only by the violent imagery in … Continue reading
Journalists printed the names and addresses of gun owners. So Project Veritas offered signs to those journalists to put on their front lawn proudly proclaiming their gun free status. They even visited the house of the person mistakenly identified as … Continue reading
By Michael F. Cannon This article appeared in Reuters on December 18, 2012. Reuters reports [“No sign Congress meant to limit health exchange subsidy: CBO,” Dec. 6] that a recent Congressional Budget Office letter “could complicate” efforts to stop the … Continue reading
“At some point there needs to be a showdown between the states and the federal government over the Supremacy Clause.”—Representative Steve Toth Measure would make any federal firearms legislation passed by Congress or approved by Presidential order unenforceable in Texas … Continue reading