Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGWilliams TEA Party Meeting, Saturday, April 20th, 12 pm at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Wild West Junction in Williams.This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Shock Study: U.S. Flag Only Boosts GOP
- Wayne Newton leads the Veterans Day Parade in Phoenix
- Red Dawn II: The Sequel
- Josef Mengele Quote
- About the Williams TEA Party
- Inventor of ADHD: “ADHD is a fictitious disease”
- The “It’s the economy, stupid” trap
- Congress authorizes Insider Trading for itself
- Battle of Athens: Restoring the Rule of Law not the name of the movie
Find what you are looking for
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security Coconino County Constitution drones Economy Education Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious firearms First Amendment Forest Service guns History Holiday Humor Illegal Immigration International Internet Mexico Military National News New York Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Political Cartoon Politics Quote Religion Republican Romney Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- Glen on School officials decline to clear record of child who made ‘pastry gun’
- Glen on Small police depts begging citizens for ammo
- Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill | on Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill
- Arthur J. DeLoach III on Fort Hood shooter work place violence; American Fort Hood soldier legally carrying firearm a terrorist suspect.
- Glen on Proud to be dumb-o-crat
Daily Archives: January 11, 2013
In the 2010 election, the Democratic party attacked the candidacy of Paul Gosar as Representative because he was in favor of removing the 17th Amendment to the Constitution allowing the popular election of Senators. Their claim was that he wanted … Continue reading
House Resolution 17 was submitted by Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers [WA-5] on January 4 and passed. There was a motion to reconsider which also passed. It appears the committees will be staffed as follows:
While Obama pitches gun control, his Attorney General has undermined local law enforcement at every turn. It would seem that the only crime that Obama wants to fight is the crime of owning the type of rifle that those experienced … Continue reading
Paul Joseph Watson Infowars.com January 11, 2013 Despite launching a gun control agenda that threatens to disarm the American people, President Obama has signed a bill that would afford him armed Secret Service protection for life. “The legislation, crafted by … Continue reading