The Williams TEA Party:Regularly gathering, preparing, collecting, photographing, recording, writing, editing, reporting on and publishing local, national or international events and other matters of public interest. Particularly where those matters threaten the freedoms guaranteed by the founding fathers in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States of America. [Reference H.R. 1962 and s. 987 and EFF article]
Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGWilliams TEA Party Meeting, Saturday, April 20th, 12 pm at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Wild West Junction in Williams.This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Josef Mengele Quote
- Shock Study: U.S. Flag Only Boosts GOP
- Red Dawn II: The Sequel
- Arizona State Trooper Resigns After It Is Discovered She Is An Illegal Alien
- Food for discriminating tastes
- Icelanders Overthrow Government and Rewrite Constitution After Banking Fraud
- Free Speech Is Dead At NAU
- HELLO! Meet The 72 Types Of Americans That Are Considered “Potential Terrorists” By The Obama Administration
- Rumor Control: Obama threatens to arrest 14 State governors.
- Being smart about "smart meters"
Find what you are looking for
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security California Coconino County Colorado Constitution drones Economy Education Entertainment Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious First Amendment Fourth Amendment Health Care History Holiday Humor Illegal Immigration International John McCain Mexico Military National News Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Patient's Affordable Health Care Act Political Cartoon Politics Religion Republican Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- Glen on The defecation is in Martin Bashir’s head.
- RICHARD LEIGHTON on The defecation is in Martin Bashir’s head.
- Wolfgang Halbig on Do media reports from Sandy Hook add up?
- Glen on Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
- John smith on Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
Born on this dayDecember 13, 2013
1925 Dick Van Dyke
1929 Christopher Plummer
1948 Ted Nugent
1949 Randy Owen
1949 Paula Wilcox
1949 Robert Lindsay
1952 John Francombe
1953 Jim Davidson
1957 Steve Buscemi
Daily Archives: January 10, 2013
A federal judge issued a 75-page ruling on Wednesday that declares that the US Justice Department does not have a legal obligation to explain the rationale behind killing Americans with targeted drone strikes. United States District Court Judge Colleen McMahon … Continue reading
And he did it in time to save himself from “distributing the wealth” when Nobamacare taxes hit! What a guy. What a savvy business man. An example to us all.
January 9, 2013 — ‘Nuff said, Biden. See Also: What does a Georgia Mom and Pravda have in Common? – Mass TEA Party
Keith Ratliff was found shot to the head but had cache of weapons near him He ran YouTube channel with three million subscribers and all videos combined have been viewed more than a HALF BILLION times 32-year-old man leaves behind … Continue reading