Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGWilliams TEA Party Meeting, Saturday, April 20th, 12 pm at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Wild West Junction in Williams.This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Shock Study: U.S. Flag Only Boosts GOP
- Wayne Newton leads the Veterans Day Parade in Phoenix
- Josef Mengele Quote
- About the Williams TEA Party
- Pat Sajak pokes fun at Bloomberg insanity
- Lexington and Concord day.
- The Thaw - Christian teens speak out.
- Rumor Control: Obama threatens to arrest 14 State governors.
- Alan Keyes: IRS not the problem
Find what you are looking for
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security Coconino County Constitution drones Economy Education Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious firearms First Amendment Forest Service guns History Holiday Humor Illegal Immigration International Internet Mexico Military National News New York Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Political Cartoon Politics Quote Religion Republican Romney Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- Glen on School officials decline to clear record of child who made ‘pastry gun’
- Glen on Small police depts begging citizens for ammo
- Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill | on Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill
- Arthur J. DeLoach III on Fort Hood shooter work place violence; American Fort Hood soldier legally carrying firearm a terrorist suspect.
- Glen on Proud to be dumb-o-crat
Daily Archives: January 10, 2013
A federal judge issued a 75-page ruling on Wednesday that declares that the US Justice Department does not have a legal obligation to explain the rationale behind killing Americans with targeted drone strikes. United States District Court Judge Colleen McMahon … Continue reading
And he did it in time to save himself from “distributing the wealth” when Nobamacare taxes hit! What a guy. What a savvy business man. An example to us all.
January 9, 2013 — ‘Nuff said, Biden. See Also: What does a Georgia Mom and Pravda have in Common? – Mass TEA Party
Keith Ratliff was found shot to the head but had cache of weapons near him He ran YouTube channel with three million subscribers and all videos combined have been viewed more than a HALF BILLION times 32-year-old man leaves behind … Continue reading