Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGWilliams TEA Party Meeting, Saturday, April 20th, 12 pm at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Wild West Junction in Williams.This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Wayne Newton leads the Veterans Day Parade in Phoenix
- Shock Study: U.S. Flag Only Boosts GOP
- Josef Mengele Quote
- About the Williams TEA Party
- Pat Sajak pokes fun at Bloomberg insanity
- The Thaw - Christian teens speak out.
- Rumor Control: Obama threatens to arrest 14 State governors.
- Lexington and Concord day.
- CCRC Exec. Committee Illegally Removes Elected Treasurer
Find what you are looking for
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security Coconino County Constitution drones Economy Education Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious firearms First Amendment Forest Service guns History Holiday Humor Illegal Immigration International Internet Mexico Military National News New York Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Political Cartoon Politics Quote Religion Republican Romney Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- Glen on School officials decline to clear record of child who made ‘pastry gun’
- Glen on Small police depts begging citizens for ammo
- Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill | on Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill
- Arthur J. DeLoach III on Fort Hood shooter work place violence; American Fort Hood soldier legally carrying firearm a terrorist suspect.
- Glen on Proud to be dumb-o-crat
Daily Archives: January 9, 2013
(January 6, 2013) Andrew Henderson watched as Ramsey County sheriff’s deputies frisked a bloody-faced man outside his Little Canada apartment building. Paramedics then loaded the man, a stranger to Henderson, into an ambulance. Henderson, 28, took out his small handheld … Continue reading
Bill Maher is a BIRTHER! NEW YORK –– Comedian Bill Maher may have bit off more than he can chew with a challenge he issued to Donald Trump. On Monday night’s “Tonight Show with Jay Leno,” Maher mocked Trump’s offer … Continue reading
INDIANA—The Indiana State General Assembly is considering a bill to ban the use of drones without the consent of those being monitored. The synopsis of Senate Bill No. 20 concerning the use of unmanned aerial vehicles reads: Provides that a … Continue reading
I am not a scientist. But that’s okay, because evolution isn’t really science anyway. When you think of science, you probably picture people in white coats looking at test tubes in a laboratory, searching for answers to the big questions … Continue reading