Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGWilliams TEA Party Meeting, Saturday, April 20th, 12 pm at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Wild West Junction in Williams.This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Shock Study: U.S. Flag Only Boosts GOP
- Josef Mengele Quote
- Wayne Newton leads the Veterans Day Parade in Phoenix
- Video: Christian Girls Gang Raped in Egypt to Screams of ‘Allahu Akbar!’
- About the Williams TEA Party
- Congress authorizes Insider Trading for itself
- The Battle of Athens film clip
- Inventor of ADHD: “ADHD is a fictitious disease”
- The Thaw - Christian teens speak out.
Find what you are looking for
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security Coconino County Constitution drones Economy Education Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious firearms First Amendment Forest Service guns History Holiday Humor Illegal Immigration International Internet Mexico Military National News New York Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Political Cartoon Politics Quote Religion Republican Romney Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- Glen on School officials decline to clear record of child who made ‘pastry gun’
- Glen on Small police depts begging citizens for ammo
- Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill | on Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill
- Arthur J. DeLoach III on Fort Hood shooter work place violence; American Fort Hood soldier legally carrying firearm a terrorist suspect.
- Glen on Proud to be dumb-o-crat
Daily Archives: January 8, 2013
Evolution wouldn’t have selected it unless it conferred some sort of advantage”—Dr Tom Smulders England is ablaze with the news that researchers at the Newcastle University may have solved the burning question of why fingers wrinkle when wet—funded, of course, … Continue reading
Bank of America has once again shown its hostility and disdain for the 2nd Amendment, its gun owner customers and for free enterprise. I first reported a story last year about McMillan Co. which had their accounts closed by BoA … Continue reading
Murder Incorporated has a banner year Planned Parenthood reported receiving a record $542 million in taxpayer support in fiscal 2012, marking a steady increase in government funding despite Republican-led efforts at the state and federal levels to cut off that … Continue reading