Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGWilliams TEA Party Meeting, Saturday, April 20th, 12 pm at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Wild West Junction in Williams.This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Shock Study: U.S. Flag Only Boosts GOP
- Wayne Newton leads the Veterans Day Parade in Phoenix
- Red Dawn II: The Sequel
- About the Williams TEA Party
- Josef Mengele Quote
- Battle of Athens: Restoring the Rule of Law not the name of the movie
- Congress authorizes Insider Trading for itself
- Pat Sajak pokes fun at Bloomberg insanity
- Free Speech Is Dead At NAU
Find what you are looking for
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security Coconino County Constitution drones Economy Education Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious firearms First Amendment Forest Service guns History Holiday Humor Illegal Immigration International Internet Mexico Military National News New York Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Political Cartoon Politics Quote Religion Republican Romney Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- Glen on School officials decline to clear record of child who made ‘pastry gun’
- Glen on Small police depts begging citizens for ammo
- Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill | on Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill
- Arthur J. DeLoach III on Fort Hood shooter work place violence; American Fort Hood soldier legally carrying firearm a terrorist suspect.
- Glen on Proud to be dumb-o-crat
Daily Archives: January 7, 2013
(December 20, 2012) A 15-year old son of a Precinct 1 deputy in Houston shot an intruder with his father’s AR-15 semi-automatic rifle incorrectly identified as an “assault rifle” by the news anchors. The boy was home with his 12-year … Continue reading
Unjust legislative attacks on lawful firearms owners continue! Based on legislation CRPA has been fighting in Sacramento, it is clear that anti-gun legislators and their wealthy supporters are still intent on banning the private ownership of firearms and ammunition! Anti-gun … Continue reading