The Williams TEA Party:Regularly gathering, preparing, collecting, photographing, recording, writing, editing, reporting on and publishing local, national or international events and other matters of public interest. Particularly where those matters threaten the freedoms guaranteed by the founding fathers in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States of America. [Reference H.R. 1962 and s. 987 and EFF article]
Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGWilliams TEA Party Meeting, Saturday, April 20th, 12 pm at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Wild West Junction in Williams.This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Josef Mengele Quote
- Ruling held up on power plant near Grand Canyon
- Red Dawn II: The Sequel
- Shock Study: U.S. Flag Only Boosts GOP
- Only Color Footage of the Pearl Harbor Attack, 12-07-1941
- Obama-Llama-Ding Dong political cartoons
- Icelanders Overthrow Government and Rewrite Constitution After Banking Fraud
- Rumor Control: Obama threatens to arrest 14 State governors.
- Free Speech Is Dead At NAU
- Anonymous poem dedicated to the soldier
Find what you are looking for
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security California Coconino County Colorado Constitution drones Economy Education Entertainment Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious First Amendment Fourth Amendment Health Care History Holiday Humor Illegal Immigration International John McCain Mexico Military National News Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Patient's Affordable Health Care Act Political Cartoon Politics Religion Republican Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- Cop Kills Unarmed Man After Sarcastic Remark
- When government used its power to destroy a patriot
- ‘He was not an AMERICAN!’: Sheriff defies Obama’s order to lower flag for Mandela
- ‘A public safety disaster’: Obamacare could force THOUSANDS of volunteer fire departments to close
- 50 Mind Blowing Facts About America That Our Founding Fathers Never Would Have Believed
- Glen on The defecation is in Martin Bashir’s head.
- RICHARD LEIGHTON on The defecation is in Martin Bashir’s head.
- Wolfgang Halbig on Do media reports from Sandy Hook add up?
- Glen on Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
- John smith on Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
Born on this dayDecember 11, 2013
1803 Hector Berlioz
1922 Marie Wilson
1913 Carlo Ponti
1918 Alexander Solzhenitsyn
1919 Cliff Michelmore
1931 Rita Moreno
1944 Brenda Lee
1944 Kenneth Cranham
1954 Jermaine Jackson
Daily Archives: January 3, 2013
How much does presidential election loser Al Gore hate conservatives? Enough that he wouldn’t sell his little-watched Current TV to conservative Glenn Beck, but he would sell it to anti-American terror mouthpiece Al Jazeera for half a billion dollars. According … Continue reading
While serving a search warrant on a half ton, of drugs and Illegal Aliens, SDPD didn’t want to be filmed. Look at what they do to Cameraman JC Playford yet again. 1278 Sonoma Crt Chula Vista 12/13/12 This is like … Continue reading
The time has come for the States to put the brakes on a runaway Washington, DC. It is time that the Legislatures stand up and act to protect the States, its citizens and the future. Article V of the Constitution … Continue reading
Obama’s ‘free stuff’ electoral victory in 2012 masked what is perhaps his biggest and shadiest giveaway of all; the multi-billion dollar reparations and vote-buying schemes masked as USDA “farmers’ settlements.” Breitbart News has been fighting to expose the fraud for … Continue reading
The name of Tombstone in Arizona brings to mind the western saga of the blazing gunfight between Wyatt Earp and the Clanton Gang. Today the “Town [Now the City of Tombstone] Too Tough to Die’ is involved in a battle … Continue reading
By Todd Starnes The Daughters of the American Revolution, one of the nation’s oldest patriotic organizations, has erased any mention of Jesus Christ in their official book, removed prayers and poems that reference Christian imagery, and directed members to refrain … Continue reading