Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGWilliams TEA Party Meeting, Saturday, April 20th, 12 pm at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Wild West Junction in Williams.This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Shock Study: U.S. Flag Only Boosts GOP
- British Soldier Beheaded and your Second Amendment Rights
- Josef Mengele Quote
- Arizona weighs decision on new private prisons
- Ruling held up on power plant near Grand Canyon
- Wild Horse and Burro Adoption set for Kingman, AZ
- George Orwell and 1984...we live it.
- Cotati residents tased by police for
- Red Dawn II: The Sequel
Find what you are looking for
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security Coconino County Constitution drones Economy Education Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious firearms First Amendment Forest Service guns History Holiday Humor Illegal Immigration International Internet Mexico Military National News New York Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Political Cartoon Politics Quote Religion Republican Romney Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- Glen on School officials decline to clear record of child who made ‘pastry gun’
- Glen on Small police depts begging citizens for ammo
- Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill | on Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill
- Arthur J. DeLoach III on Fort Hood shooter work place violence; American Fort Hood soldier legally carrying firearm a terrorist suspect.
- Glen on Proud to be dumb-o-crat
Daily Archives: January 3, 2013
How much does presidential election loser Al Gore hate conservatives? Enough that he wouldn’t sell his little-watched Current TV to conservative Glenn Beck, but he would sell it to anti-American terror mouthpiece Al Jazeera for half a billion dollars. According … Continue reading
While serving a search warrant on a half ton, of drugs and Illegal Aliens, SDPD didn’t want to be filmed. Look at what they do to Cameraman JC Playford yet again. 1278 Sonoma Crt Chula Vista 12/13/12 This is like … Continue reading
The time has come for the States to put the brakes on a runaway Washington, DC. It is time that the Legislatures stand up and act to protect the States, its citizens and the future. Article V of the Constitution … Continue reading
Obama’s ‘free stuff’ electoral victory in 2012 masked what is perhaps his biggest and shadiest giveaway of all; the multi-billion dollar reparations and vote-buying schemes masked as USDA “farmers’ settlements.” Breitbart News has been fighting to expose the fraud for … Continue reading
The name of Tombstone in Arizona brings to mind the western saga of the blazing gunfight between Wyatt Earp and the Clanton Gang. Today the “Town [Now the City of Tombstone] Too Tough to Die’ is involved in a battle … Continue reading
By Todd Starnes The Daughters of the American Revolution, one of the nation’s oldest patriotic organizations, has erased any mention of Jesus Christ in their official book, removed prayers and poems that reference Christian imagery, and directed members to refrain … Continue reading