The Williams TEA Party:Regularly gathering, preparing, collecting, photographing, recording, writing, editing, reporting on and publishing local, national or international events and other matters of public interest. Particularly where those matters threaten the freedoms guaranteed by the founding fathers in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States of America. [Reference H.R. 1962 and s. 987 and EFF article]
Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGWilliams TEA Party Meeting, Saturday, April 20th, 12 pm at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Wild West Junction in Williams.This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Josef Mengele Quote
- Shock Study: U.S. Flag Only Boosts GOP
- Red Dawn II: The Sequel
- Romney Political cartoon cluster bomb
- Do media reports from Sandy Hook add up?
- Sign the Declaration of Independence
- Col Jon Lopey: Retired Policeman, Combat Vet, Sheriff with Top Secret Clearance - Denied Firearm Purchase
- From the Committe to Ban Assault Nerf Rifles
- High school: Girls should avoid restroom if they’re bothered by transgender boy in the stalls
- Knock Out Game Vigilante Sought In Thanksgiving Day Shooting of Bronx Thugs
Find what you are looking for
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security California Coconino County Colorado Constitution drones Economy Education Entertainment Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious First Amendment Fourth Amendment History Holiday Humor Illegal Immigration International Internet John McCain Mexico Military National News Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Patient's Affordable Health Care Act Political Cartoon Politics Religion Republican Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- Col Jon Lopey: Retired Policeman, Combat Vet, Sheriff with Top Secret Clearance – Denied Firearm Purchase
- The Netherlands to Abandon Multiculturalism
- McDonald’s and Dunkin Donuts Both Issue Statements About Gun Carry in Their Stores
- Ban on Phoenix bus-stop gun ad is back in court
- Breaking the Spirits of the Best and Brightest
- Glen on Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
- John smith on Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
- James Merikan on The defecation is in Martin Bashir’s head.
- Glen on From the email: The Founding Fathers did not want us to be able to purchase semi-automatic weapons.
- TheyreOutofControl (@DefundDC) on From the email: The Founding Fathers did not want us to be able to purchase semi-automatic weapons.
Born on this dayDecember 5, 2013
1756 Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
1839 George Armstrong Custer
1901 Walt Disney
1934 Jeremy Sandford
1935 Little Richard
1941 Sheridan Morley
1946 Jose Carreras
1963 Eddie 'The Eagle' Edwards
1975 Ronnie O'Sullivan
Daily Archives: January 2, 2013
(CBS) PLANO, Texas – When 25-year-old Hayden Carlo was pulled over for an expired registration sticker by a Plano police officer, he told him without hesitation – he had no excuse. “I said there’s no explanation for why I haven’t … Continue reading
What global warming? Alaska is headed for an ice age as scientists report state’s steady temperature decline
Since 2000, temperatures in Alaska have dropped by 2.4 degrees Fahrenheit Scientists reviewed weather reports from 20 climate stations operated by the National Weather Service located across Alaska 19 of the 20 weather stations reported falling temperatures An ocean phenomenon … Continue reading
As of January 1, Hobby Lobby will be fined $1.3 million PER DAY for not complying with the Obama contraception mandate. This is based on the owners religious beliefs, as yet again religion is under attack from the fascist Obama … Continue reading
Will the armed guards be carrying only five-round magazines to make the staff safer? By DYLAN BYERS | 1/1/13 6:16 PM EST The Journal News of West Nyack, N.Y., has hired armed security guards to defend its offices after receiving … Continue reading
Amidst the Noise video of December 31, 2012. “Figures often beguile me, particularly when I have the arranging of them myself; in which case the remark attributed to Disraeli would often apply with justice and force: ‘There are three kinds … Continue reading
We’ll ‘pry guns from cold, dead fingers’ DES MOINES, Iowa – For 50 years, the left-leaning columnist Donald Kaul has raged against guns, but after the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre, he says, it’s time for “anger,” killing gun owners … Continue reading
UPDATED: Jan. 2 | 9:14 Marine Corporal Joshua Boston submitted a heart-felt letter to gun-grabbing Dianne Feinstein via CNN iReport. Corporal Boston served in Afghanistan in 2004-5. The letter reflects the views of real Americans across the country. I will … Continue reading