The Williams TEA Party:Regularly gathering, preparing, collecting, photographing, recording, writing, editing, reporting on and publishing local, national or international events and other matters of public interest. Particularly where those matters threaten the freedoms guaranteed by the founding fathers in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States of America. [Reference H.R. 1962 and s. 987 and EFF article]
Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGWilliams TEA Party Meeting, Saturday, April 20th, 12 pm at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Wild West Junction in Williams.This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Tea Party Terrorist kill United Nations Peacekeepers During Winter Holiday Festival
- Red Dawn II: The Sequel
- Seventy-two killed resisting gun confiscation in Boston!
- Josef Mengele Quote
- New York City Democrat a Rightwing extremist?
- Poles Rally Against Global Warming Power Grab
- Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
- New York unconstitutional gun-grab claims first victim
- You're a criminal for not hiring criminals.
- The Netherlands to Abandon Multiculturalism
Find what you are looking for
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security California Coconino County Colorado Constitution drones Economy Education Entertainment Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious First Amendment Fourth Amendment History Holiday Humor Illegal Immigration International Internet John McCain Mexico Military National News Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Patient's Affordable Health Care Act Political Cartoon Politics Religion Republican Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- Wolfgang Halbig on Do media reports from Sandy Hook add up?
- Glen on Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
- John smith on Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
- James Merikan on The defecation is in Martin Bashir’s head.
- Glen on From the email: The Founding Fathers did not want us to be able to purchase semi-automatic weapons.
Born on this dayDecember 6, 2013
1892 Sir Osbert Sitwell
1896 Ira Gershwin
1908 'Babyface' Nelson
1944 Jonathan King
1959 Nick Park
1961 Eugene Wilde
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Within days of each other, two announcements concerning the future of the US currency appeared in the popular press, and each avoided any mention whatsoever of the primary driver of the changes. First was the announcement on November 26 from … Continue reading
Boulder, CO (November 2012)—The scary part of this story is how easily it could happen to any one of us. Steven and Michelle Gesse thought that the small dinner party they hosted on the night of April 5, 2009, would … Continue reading
I was very pleased to read David Lane’s recent column on WND, “Evangelicals have a big decision to make,” its conclusions summarized as “Be faithful to the GOP or be faithful to Jesus.” I’d like to take his call to … Continue reading
Twenty-year-old models which have suggested serious ice loss in the eastern Antarctic have been compared with reality for the first time – and found to be wrong, so much so that it now appears that no ice is being lost … Continue reading
132 websites were seized on Monday by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and European officials for allegedly selling counterfeit merchandise. The seizures were timed for “Cyber Monday” because that is the day many online retailers offer great discounts and promotions. … Continue reading
By BRIAN SKOLOFF Associated Press Posted: 11/26/2012 04:41:46 PM PST They got the wrong two people. Updated: 11/26/2012 05:40:13 PM PST PHOENIX—Two men were sentenced Monday for their roles in a gun smuggling ring that was part of the U.S. … Continue reading