Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGWilliams TEA Party Meeting, Saturday, April 20th, 12 pm at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Wild West Junction in Williams.This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Shock Study: U.S. Flag Only Boosts GOP
- British Soldier Beheaded and your Second Amendment Rights
- Josef Mengele Quote
- Arizona weighs decision on new private prisons
- Ruling held up on power plant near Grand Canyon
- Wild Horse and Burro Adoption set for Kingman, AZ
- The Virtual President of the United States
- Cotati residents tased by police for
- TRAGEDY: Groundhog Day’s “Punxsutawney Phil” Sees Four More Years of Obama, Shoots Himself!
Find what you are looking for
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security Coconino County Constitution drones Economy Education Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious firearms First Amendment Forest Service guns History Holiday Humor Illegal Immigration International Internet Mexico Military National News New York Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Political Cartoon Politics Quote Religion Republican Romney Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- Glen on School officials decline to clear record of child who made ‘pastry gun’
- Glen on Small police depts begging citizens for ammo
- Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill | on Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill
- Arthur J. DeLoach III on Fort Hood shooter work place violence; American Fort Hood soldier legally carrying firearm a terrorist suspect.
- Glen on Proud to be dumb-o-crat
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Story of a Navy veteran being prosecuted for trying to enforce his natural rights after a US Army group was used in the streets of a small Alabama town. Conservative Crusader
OPINION: Glen Davis Don’t say I didn’t warn you. When Proposition 100 passed three-years ago to raise taxes in Arizona hitting us during a time when people were loosing their homes, I told you that they would not get rid … Continue reading
With all of the fun we had over Florida voting in the Bush-Gore election, this shows a new trend in voting. I cannot catch the name of the robot-poll in this video from Pennsylvania, but it appears if you are … Continue reading
You might recall the image circulated via email of a protestor lighting himself on fire trying to light an American flag. That flag must have been made in the U.S. It seems Old Glory struck another protestor in Pakistan. Abdullah … Continue reading
First he wants you to give up your beer, now he wants to touch your junk. If a TEA party were to hold a yard sale, you can bet the government would be all over it trying to find anything … Continue reading
And by thy sword shalt thou live, and shalt serve thy brother; and it shall come to pass when thou shalt have the dominion, that thou shalt break his yoke from off thy neck.—Genesis 27:40 I am not a psychiatrist … Continue reading
Download another patriotic song by this group at the Jews for Preservation for Firearms Ownership. Madison Rising Home Page