The Williams TEA Party:Regularly gathering, preparing, collecting, photographing, recording, writing, editing, reporting on and publishing local, national or international events and other matters of public interest. Particularly where those matters threaten the freedoms guaranteed by the founding fathers in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States of America. [Reference H.R. 1962 and s. 987 and EFF article]
Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGWilliams TEA Party Meeting, Saturday, April 20th, 12 pm at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Wild West Junction in Williams.This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Ruling held up on power plant near Grand Canyon
- Josef Mengele Quote
- Red Dawn II: The Sequel
- Only Color Footage of the Pearl Harbor Attack, 12-07-1941
- Rumor Control: Obama threatens to arrest 14 State governors.
- Free Speech Is Dead At NAU
- Shock Study: U.S. Flag Only Boosts GOP
- Obama-Llama-Ding Dong political cartoons
- Icelanders Overthrow Government and Rewrite Constitution After Banking Fraud
- I Do Not Choose to be a Common Man
Find what you are looking for
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security California Coconino County Colorado Constitution drones Economy Education Entertainment Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious First Amendment Fourth Amendment Health Care History Holiday Humor Illegal Immigration International John McCain Mexico Military National News Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Patient's Affordable Health Care Act Political Cartoon Politics Religion Republican Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- Cop Kills Unarmed Man After Sarcastic Remark
- When government used its power to destroy a patriot
- ‘He was not an AMERICAN!’: Sheriff defies Obama’s order to lower flag for Mandela
- ‘A public safety disaster’: Obamacare could force THOUSANDS of volunteer fire departments to close
- 50 Mind Blowing Facts About America That Our Founding Fathers Never Would Have Believed
- Glen on The defecation is in Martin Bashir’s head.
- RICHARD LEIGHTON on The defecation is in Martin Bashir’s head.
- Wolfgang Halbig on Do media reports from Sandy Hook add up?
- Glen on Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
- John smith on Obama Turned Down IBM Offer To Cut Medicare Fraud By $900 Billion in 2010
Born on this dayDecember 11, 2013
1803 Hector Berlioz
1922 Marie Wilson
1913 Carlo Ponti
1918 Alexander Solzhenitsyn
1919 Cliff Michelmore
1931 Rita Moreno
1944 Brenda Lee
1944 Kenneth Cranham
1954 Jermaine Jackson
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Hemp has been used for years for ropes, papers and so-on. They could be used for medicinal purposes and even plastic type and building products. The Russians used hemp to draw the radioactive material from the dirt after the Chernobyl … Continue reading
Most people do not know that communities can create their own currency to exchange for products. This process started during the private Federal Reserve caused Great Depression and is still legal today. If the State of Arizona would create a … Continue reading
BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff August 23, 2012 9:42 am The Wall Street millionaire who cleared the White House of any wrongdoing in the multi-billion dollar bailouts of bankrupt solar companies owned by Obama’s top donors is a mega-contributor to … Continue reading
Joel Gehrke President Obama’s Department of Homeland Security has a “dishonest” way of calculating deportation figures that exaggerates their enforcement of immigration laws, House investigators reported today. “Internal Department of Homeland Security documents obtained by the House Judiciary Committee reveal … Continue reading
You might remember that Arizona was taken to court over its law to prevent the hiring of illegal aliens. Robert Hardaway Professor of Law, University of Denver In 1986, President Reagan ushered in the first of the great immigration amnesty … Continue reading