Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGWilliams TEA Party Meeting, Saturday, April 20th, 12 pm at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Wild West Junction in Williams.This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Shock Study: U.S. Flag Only Boosts GOP
- Josef Mengele Quote
- Video: Christian Girls Gang Raped in Egypt to Screams of ‘Allahu Akbar!’
- Inventor of ADHD: “ADHD is a fictitious disease”
- Martha Washington Quote
- Gilberton, Pennsylvania Police Chief added to the list.
- Egyptian Christian Dies After Muslims Douse Him with Gasoline, Set Him on Fire
- California small business advice
- Jeff Bliss: "This is my country's future!"
Find what you are looking for
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security Coconino County Constitution drones Economy Education Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious firearms First Amendment Forest Service guns History Holiday Humor Illegal Immigration International Internet Mexico Military National News New York Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Political Cartoon Politics Quote Religion Republican Romney Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- Glen on School officials decline to clear record of child who made ‘pastry gun’
- Glen on Small police depts begging citizens for ammo
- Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill | on Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill
- Arthur J. DeLoach III on Fort Hood shooter work place violence; American Fort Hood soldier legally carrying firearm a terrorist suspect.
- Glen on Proud to be dumb-o-crat
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Wasted away again in Obamaville. Lookin’ for my lost bank account. Some people claim that there’s a woman to blame, but I know… It’s all Bush’s fault.
According to the web site The Economic Collapse, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said that the Senate will not even consider H.R. 459 which overwhelmingly passed the House 327 to 98. The bill would require a full audit of the … Continue reading
Congressman Steve King of Iowa intends to sue Obama for his violation of the Constitution for not enforcing the immigration laws passed by Congress.
Obama’s halt on deportations already under way House chairman says ‘amnesty’ violates president’s own rules
Federal immigration authorities have begun granting tentative legal status to illegal immigrants under President Obama’s deportation halt — and in some cases are even ignoring the administration’s eligibility rules to stop deportations for those who shouldn’t qualify, according to the … Continue reading