Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGWilliams TEA Party Meeting, Saturday, April 20th, 12 pm at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Wild West Junction in Williams.This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Shock Study: U.S. Flag Only Boosts GOP
- British Soldier Beheaded and your Second Amendment Rights
- Josef Mengele Quote
- Arizona weighs decision on new private prisons
- Wild Horse and Burro Adoption set for Kingman, AZ
- Red Dawn II: The Sequel
- Rumor Control: Obama threatens to arrest 14 State governors.
- Ruling held up on power plant near Grand Canyon
- Not all those who wander are lost.
Find what you are looking for
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security Coconino County Constitution drones Economy Education Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious firearms First Amendment Forest Service guns History Holiday Humor Illegal Immigration International Internet Mexico Military National News New York Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Political Cartoon Politics Quote Religion Republican Romney Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- Glen on School officials decline to clear record of child who made ‘pastry gun’
- Glen on Small police depts begging citizens for ammo
- Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill | on Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill
- Arthur J. DeLoach III on Fort Hood shooter work place violence; American Fort Hood soldier legally carrying firearm a terrorist suspect.
- Glen on Proud to be dumb-o-crat
Monthly Archives: June 2012
The Supreme Court’s Obamacare Ruling: What Does It All Mean? View at www.cato.org/live July 2, 2012 · 1:30 p.m. – 4:45 p.m. In a complex decision, the Supreme Court has ruled that the individual mandate component of the Patient Protection … Continue reading
Wall Street Journal “Obama’s counter-argument is layered with nuance and complexity. “It starts with an attempt to undercut Romney. As a corporate buyout executive, Romney shipped jobs overseas and reaped millions of dollars in fees from takeover deals that destroyed … Continue reading
[JURIST] The Rhode Island Senate on Wednesday passed a bill [S-2052 text, PDF] that is designed to affirm the rights of homeless individuals and prevent discrimination. The “Homeless Bill of Rights” was passed to ensure that “no person should suffer … Continue reading