Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGWilliams TEA Party Meeting, Saturday, April 20th, 12 pm at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Wild West Junction in Williams.This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Shock Study: U.S. Flag Only Boosts GOP
- Josef Mengele Quote
- Inventor of ADHD: “ADHD is a fictitious disease”
- Video: Christian Girls Gang Raped in Egypt to Screams of ‘Allahu Akbar!’
- Martha Washington Quote
- Cotati residents tased by police for
- Tea Party Terrorist kill United Nations Peacekeepers During Winter Holiday Festival
- California small business advice
- Egyptian Christian Dies After Muslims Douse Him with Gasoline, Set Him on Fire
Find what you are looking for
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security Coconino County Constitution drones Economy Education Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious firearms First Amendment Forest Service guns History Holiday Humor Illegal Immigration International Internet Mexico Military National News New York Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Political Cartoon Politics Quote Religion Republican Romney Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- Glen on School officials decline to clear record of child who made ‘pastry gun’
- Glen on Small police depts begging citizens for ammo
- Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill | on Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill
- Arthur J. DeLoach III on Fort Hood shooter work place violence; American Fort Hood soldier legally carrying firearm a terrorist suspect.
- Glen on Proud to be dumb-o-crat
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Mark Dice, who I believe resides in San Diego—a major military center, asks residents during this Memorial day if they are memorializing the death of Hitler. Or the past surfers of the past. Or simply asking them if they know … Continue reading
ALTON – U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement is working to arrest a human trafficking group that had 131 illegal immigrants stuffed inside a house Tuesday afternoon. The immigrants were found at an unmarked house near the intersection of Rhode Island … Continue reading
‘It should be an honor to show their proof’ by Joe Kovacs WND As Arizona officials contemplate whether or not Barack Obama’s name will appear on a ballot this year, the state is being flooded with emails from concerned citizens … Continue reading
Policing for profit-Institute of Justice wants to eliminate property forfeiture laws because of abuse.
Civil Asset Forfeiture laws were intended to make sure that criminals did not profit from a crime. Originally you had to prove that the property was purchased with funds from a crime such as selling drugs. The Institute for Justice … Continue reading
Washington, D.C. – Today, Live Action praised human rights activist Chen Guangcheng whose escape from house arrest and call to the United States has put the spotlight on his home country’s one-child policy which has led to women being forced … Continue reading