Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGWilliams TEA Party Meeting, Saturday, April 20th, 12 pm at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Wild West Junction in Williams.This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Shock Study: U.S. Flag Only Boosts GOP
- British Soldier Beheaded and your Second Amendment Rights
- Josef Mengele Quote
- Arizona weighs decision on new private prisons
- Ruling held up on power plant near Grand Canyon
- Wild Horse and Burro Adoption set for Kingman, AZ
- TRAGEDY: Groundhog Day’s “Punxsutawney Phil” Sees Four More Years of Obama, Shoots Himself!
- The Virtual President of the United States
- George Orwell and 1984...we live it.
Find what you are looking for
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security Coconino County Constitution drones Economy Education Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious firearms First Amendment Forest Service guns History Holiday Humor Illegal Immigration International Internet Mexico Military National News New York Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Political Cartoon Politics Quote Religion Republican Romney Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- Glen on School officials decline to clear record of child who made ‘pastry gun’
- Glen on Small police depts begging citizens for ammo
- Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill | on Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill
- Arthur J. DeLoach III on Fort Hood shooter work place violence; American Fort Hood soldier legally carrying firearm a terrorist suspect.
- Glen on Proud to be dumb-o-crat
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Late last year Senate Armed Services Chairman senior member John McCain (R.-Ariz.) and Carl Levin (D-Mich) crafted a National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) addendum that outraged Americans and put the president on the spot. The bill, in part, called for … Continue reading
For the man who thought he had everything, a new start-up company provides reading material for your library. A new company called “S—er” (You fill in the blanks) will create toilet paper for all of the Twits out there who … Continue reading
Not to mention the threat of our government selling weapons to the drug cartel. Senator Sylvia Allen On Feb. 17, the Arizona Capitol Times printed a story disputing my statements concerning Hezbollah terrorists coming across our unsecured, unprotected southern border … Continue reading
By Jessica Zuckerman , Colonel Martin Hershkowitz , Brigadier General Frederic N. Smalkin and James Jay Carafano, Ph.D. On July 27, 2011, Arizona’s Senate Bill 1495 (S.B. 1495) went into effect, authorizing Arizona’s governor to establish a state guard unit. … Continue reading