Find what you are looking for
The Williams TEA Party:Regularly gathering, preparing, collecting, photographing, recording, writing, editing, reporting on and publishing local, national or international events and other matters of public interest. Particularly where those matters threaten the freedoms guaranteed by the founding fathers in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States of America. [Reference H.R. 1962 and s. 987 and EFF article]
Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGNovember 4th election. Last chance to take back your nation. Start supporting Constitutional candidates today!This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Josef Mengele Quote
- Joe's Affordable Plumbing Act of 2013
- FOX News takes on Navy fighter pilot
- 51 Sailors from USS Ronald Reagan Suffering Thyroid Cancer, Leukemia, Brain Tumors After Participating in Fukushima Nuclear Rescue Efforts
- About the Williams TEA Party
- Congressional Western Caucus displays wisdom, takes on education
- A Message from Hillsdale College President Larry P. Arnn
- Piers Morgan to leave CNN. Hopefully the country.
- Honoring Navy SEAL Petty Officer 2nd Class James E. Suh
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security California Constitution Democrat drones Economy Education Entertainment Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious First Amendment Fourth Amendment Health Care History Humor Illegal Immigration International Internet Mexico Military National News New York Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Patient's Affordable Health Care Act Political Cartoon Politics Religion Republican Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Technology Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- Allan Dooley on About the Williams TEA Party
- Arthur on Obama-Llama-Ding Dong political cartoons
- Glen on Shock Jock Howard Stern shocks again: “I will never vote for a democrat again.”
- Glen on Shedding light on the use of SWAT teams
- dablueguy on Shock Jock Howard Stern shocks again: “I will never vote for a democrat again.”
Born on this dayMarch 12, 2014
1710 Thomas Arne
1890 Vaslav Nijinsky
1917 Googie Withers
1940 Al Jarreau
1946 Liza Minelli
1948 James Taylor
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Late last year Senate Armed Services Chairman senior member John McCain (R.-Ariz.) and Carl Levin (D-Mich) crafted a National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) addendum that outraged Americans and put the president on the spot. The bill, in part, called for … Continue reading
For the man who thought he had everything, a new start-up company provides reading material for your library. A new company called “S—er” (You fill in the blanks) will create toilet paper for all of the Twits out there who … Continue reading
Not to mention the threat of our government selling weapons to the drug cartel. Senator Sylvia Allen On Feb. 17, the Arizona Capitol Times printed a story disputing my statements concerning Hezbollah terrorists coming across our unsecured, unprotected southern border … Continue reading
Even our “great” ally gets it. Obama is a fraud.
By Jessica Zuckerman , Colonel Martin Hershkowitz , Brigadier General Frederic N. Smalkin and James Jay Carafano, Ph.D. On July 27, 2011, Arizona’s Senate Bill 1495 (S.B. 1495) went into effect, authorizing Arizona’s governor to establish a state guard unit. … Continue reading