Opinions expressedin articles, opeds, cartoons or other posts on this web site are those of the authors and DO NOT necessarily represent an endorsement by the Williams TEA Party nor its members. Advertisements presented on this site are presented by the company involved as is with no warranty expressed or implied by the Williams TEA Party and the Williams TEA Party is not responsible for misprints or misrepresentations.
Williams TEA Party MeetingsMeeting schedules being determined.
MEETINGWilliams TEA Party Meeting, Saturday, April 20th, 12 pm at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Wild West Junction in Williams.This is a limited time offer..
Top Posts & Pages
- Shock Study: U.S. Flag Only Boosts GOP
- Josef Mengele Quote
- Wayne Newton leads the Veterans Day Parade in Phoenix
- Video: Christian Girls Gang Raped in Egypt to Screams of ‘Allahu Akbar!’
- Inventor of ADHD: “ADHD is a fictitious disease”
- California small business advice
- About the Williams TEA Party
- Egyptian Christian Dies After Muslims Douse Him with Gasoline, Set Him on Fire
- ALERT: Arizona Tea Party Patriots
Find what you are looking for
2012 election Abortion Arizona Bill of Rights Border Security Coconino County Constitution drones Economy Education Eric Holder E|I Fast and Furious firearms First Amendment Forest Service guns History Holiday Humor Illegal Immigration International Internet Mexico Military National News New York Nobamacare Obama obamacare Oped Opinion Political Cartoon Politics Quote Religion Republican Romney Satire Second Amendment TEA Party Texas Video Williams
Words of Wisdom
- Glen on School officials decline to clear record of child who made ‘pastry gun’
- Glen on Small police depts begging citizens for ammo
- Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill | on Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill
- Arthur J. DeLoach III on Fort Hood shooter work place violence; American Fort Hood soldier legally carrying firearm a terrorist suspect.
- Glen on Proud to be dumb-o-crat
Monthly Archives: November 2011
In a vote taken today the Senate has betrayed the American People and our Constitutional Liberties! The Senate vote was 61 to 37. The Senate overwhelmingly voted DOWN an amendment to the quickly becoming infamous National Defense Authorization Act. That … Continue reading
Another recall from Chinese products. Isn’t it great that they have “Most Favored Nation Status?” November 18, 2011 The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is again cautioning consumers that chicken jerky products for dogs (also sold as chicken tenders, strips … Continue reading
Five illegal immigrants armed with at least two AK-47 semi-automatic assault rifles were hunting for U.S. Border Patrol agents near a desert watering hole known as Mesquite Seep just north of the Arizona-Mexico border when a firefight erupted and one … Continue reading
I-40 Fleet services and the Christ’s Church of Flagstaff Williams Neighborhood Group will be hosting a free Single Women’s Car Care Clinic on Sunday, November 20th, from 2:00-4:00pm at I-40 Fleet Services, 523 E. Rt. 66 in Williams. Technicians will … Continue reading